Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was looking for SSR resort for next weekend. Sunday April 4-TUesday April 6. A studio is all that’s needed. One adult and one child.

Any points left? I'm looking for:

Resort - Any
--Dates May 5th - May 9th
---Number of guests and ages. 3 adults, 1 child

--Resort: Any with a studio available, except Jambo.
--Dates 5/5-5/7
--Room type Studio
--View Standard preferred, but whatever is available.
--3 guests: 1 adult, 2 children ages 4 and 6.

Thanks!

Hi there any studios available 4/16 to 4/18 or 4/30-5/2? A one bedroom would also work at Any resort.
(2 adults 2 children)

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!
Hello, totally new to this. Looking for any resort for 6 nights between June 17 - 27 2021, studio room (not really sure what's available) for 2 adults & a 14yr old.

I was looking for:
Animal Kingdom Lodge
4/12/21-4/15/12
Value Studio
2 adults ages 52 & 75 , 2 kids 16 & 8

I would also be willing to take other studios at any of the other resorts.

Hi Kim, I see that you sent me a PM. I have never used this disboard before and honestly have no idea how to locate the PM...it doesn't show up in my conversations. I think I may have to make 10 posts to use the PM service, but have no idea. Can you help me with this?

Please let me know if you’d be willing to rent points for one night only—I’m hoping to add a night to a current reservation. I’m at the Poly in a studio but would be willing to move; the date is May 14.

I need one night July 16 ,2021
Prefer Boardwalk, but will take anything
Must sleep 5
Prefer studio with no view,
Ages 46,44,20,14,13
Thanks

Hello

looking for a preferred studio at SSR. 2 adults one 13 year old.
4 nights, check in 25 October 2021 and check out 29th.

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter