Points For Rent: 150 SSR points expire 9/30/21/ $15.00 pp/ Use anywhere--CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!

Is an AK 2 bedroom value available for August 17 through August 24? Thanks! Total of 7 guest - 4 adults, 2 kids, 1 infant.

Hey! I’m looking for a Studio 5/1 -5/8.
I prefer AKL but I don’t believe all the days are available. When I looked earlier just 5/2-5/8.
Split stay is okay. First day where ever available. Or if availability changed I am good wherever, again split stay ok.
Any view ok.
Or if you’d be open to a point transfer I can take 100 to all 150 if you want to get rid of all of them and I will book myself.
2 adults
Thanks!

Points for rent: I have 150 SSR points to rent that can be used at any resort. $15.00 pp. I have rented out points for several years with no issues :) I use PayPal for payment plus fees. I ask that you list the following:

--Resort
--Dates
--Room type
--View
--Number of guests and ages.

Please send comment here or pm

Thanks!

Hello, are your points still available?
Resort-Aulani
--Dates any time this week
--Room type- hotel or studio
--View standard
--Number of guests and ages. - myself (33) & kiddo (5)

Hey! I’m looking for a Studio 5/1 -5/8.
I prefer AKL but I don’t believe all the days are available. When I looked earlier just 5/2-5/8.
Split stay is okay. First day where ever available. Or if availability changed I am good wherever, again split stay ok.
Any view ok.
Or if you’d be open to a point transfer I can take 100 to all 150 if you want to get rid of all of them and I will book myself.
2 adults
Thanks!

I can check today :)

Not sure if they are gone, but either rent or transfer (preferable?) works for me:
Dates: April 23-26 (3 nights)
Resorts: I saw Poly/Copper creek and AK were available when checked yesterday
Room type: studio or 1 bedroom
Ppl info: 2 my 18 yr old daughter and I-DVC
View (lake view was available at poly)

I am not sure how to send a PM, but I was looking for

--Resort: SSR
--Dates: 9/21 check in 9/24 check out
--Room type: Studio
--View Standard
--Number of guests and ages 2 guests ages 42 and 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter