Points For Rent: 15 points for use by 8/31/2021, BWV home but use anywhere, $11/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You stated 15 points only, correct? I answered on June 15th.

Not many studios for 15 points a night for one night . Any studios available at BWV or AKV?

Do you have a couple extra points to play with?

Thanx! d

Hi,

You stated 15 points only, correct? I answered on June 15th.

for only one night of Aug 31st-Not many studios for 15 points a night for one night . Any studios available at BWV or AKV?

Do you have a couple extra points to play with?

Thanx! d

Edit: **92 points sold,15 points remain.***

Let my banking mistake be your cheap vacation!

Multi-year DVC owner with several rentals under their belt (from other sites). Availability is tight at most resorts, but SSR seems pretty open. Could do an entire week in a studio there.

Preference given to single reservations that come closest to the 100 point range.

EDIT: I worked with the admins to clear up issues with my PMs, they are working now. Thanks

Just looking for Monday august 2nd, 1 night. Current dvc owner. A standard studio at the poly, boulder ridge, copper creek, boardwalk, beach club or Saratoga.

Multi-year DVC owner with several rentals under their belt (from other sites). Availability is tight at most resorts, but SSR seems pretty open. Could do an entire week in a studio there.

Preference given to single reservations that come closest to the 100 point range.

EDIT: I worked with the admins to clear up issues with my PMs, they are working now. Thanks

I private messaged you. I'm interested in the last 15 points if there are any studios open. Ready to pay. Our flights were altered and we have to add another night (August 21-22).

Just sent a PM- looking for a studio for one night - Sunday August 1, 2021. OKW is fine.
Thanks!

Hi,

How about a standard studio at Saratoga Springs?

One night Aug 31st 2021? 14 points

I asked about another resort but I don't see a response. I am sure you are getting many responses,you might have missed mine. All good.

Would you be so kind to check? I think its available.

Thanks so much!

d

Checking to see if you'll be selling your 2021 points for a reservation on May 2022.

Hi there! If there is a studio available at Beach Club, CRV or BRV for Monday September 20th, I will take those points

I,m looking for SSR Deluxe studio for July 20th for two adults. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter