Points For Rent: 15 points for use by 8/31/2021, BWV home but use anywhere, $11/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Studio at Poly for 2 adults for 2 nights--8/6 and 8/7. Can use venmo or paypal. Ready to DM u with address and phone info. Thanks!

It looks like you already have lots of options, but I figured I may as well try because we are a little desparate. We are going to be in Disney June 16th-23rd. We have had an air bnb reservation since January that was just cancelled on us this morning because of a burst pipe. We are needing enough points to do a one-bedroom June 16th-23rd. Thank you.

It looks like you already have lots of options, but I figured I may as well try because we are a little desparate. We are going to be in Disney June 16th-23rd. We have had an air bnb reservation since January that was just cancelled on us this morning because of a burst pipe. We are needing enough points to do a one-bedroom June 16th-23rd. Thank you.

Nothing available on property anywhere for those dates, sorry

Seeking reservation in studio 3-4 consecutive nights, 7/5-7/9. Boardwalk, AKL Kidani, SSR or beach club. Can you help? Thanks!

Looking for a studio or 1 BR July 20, or July 19,20 or… Any consecutive nights from July 16-21 leaving on the 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter