Closed: Points for Rent: 135 SSR points. $17.50 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hthrj26

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
I have 135 SSR points for rent at $17.50 per point. Points must be used between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023.

Please provide:
Number of children and adults
Dates
Resort preference
Room preference

I accept PayPal and Venmo.

Last edited:

Interested in traveling to Disney and staying at SSR sometime between 4/23 and 5/14. I would like to stay 5-7 nights and can check in any time between those dates. Could those points cover a stay?

Interested in traveling to Disney and staying at SSR sometime between 4/23 and 5/14. I would like to stay 5-7 nights and can check in any time between those dates. Could those points cover a stay?
Do you have a room preference? I can get you 5 days in a 1 bedroom in May.

Hello!
I am looking for Boardwalk villa in a one or two bedroom July 31st-August 4th for 4 adults and 2 children (both under 2!)! Thanks for checking!
Michelle

Hi, there is a standard 1 bedroom for 104 points or 1 bedroom both boardwalk and garden/pool view for 140. I do have 140 if you want either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter