Points for Rent 122 points OKW 210 points Vero Beach $16 pp Points expire May 31st 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I am looking for a 2BR Nov 6-7 or Nov 12-13 (1 night either way). Interested in any resort (including cabins). Thanks!

Can you quote Beach Club for either 7 nights arriving 1/2/2022 or 8 nights arriving 1/1/2022. I was looking at either 3 studios or one studio and a 2 bedroom. Thanks.
Hi
I’m sorry there’s no availability at Beach club for those dates
Lynda

Hi there, I am looking for a 2BR Nov 6-7 or Nov 12-13 (1 night either way). Interested in any resort (including cabins). Thanks!
Hi
SSR is the only resort showing availability they have the 12th and 13th in a 2 br
Lynda

Is there availability at the Beach Club for either 8 nights starting 1/1/2022 or 7 nights starting 1/2/2022? I would be needing either three studio rooms or a studio and a 2 bedroom. What would that price look like?
Thank you!

Hello, looking for a studio any three nights between July 18 and August 12 in the magic kingdom area or at Riviera. Anything available?

Good morning... does beach vlub have 7 night availability if arriving January 1st? Lookiing for three studios or a studio and a 2 bedroom. Date is slightly different than my last ask. Thank you.

How about a 1 N 2 A on July 25, 2021 - dlx studio? Poly, OKW, BWV, or SSR or Riviera?

[QUOTE="Lyndylou, post: 628888

Lynda
Sorry I was off line for a while. Our plans have changed to 5/29 - 6/1/21 (3 nights). Are there any studios available for that time?
Thanks
Candice

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Lyndylou, post: 628888

Lynda
Sorry I was off line for a while. Our plans have changed to 5/29 - 6/1/21 (3 nights). Are there any studios available for that time?
Thanks
Candice
Sorry nothing available

Hi.

Sorry if you feel the reply is late. We are in Scotland so there is a time difference of between 5 and 8 hours depending on where you are in the states.

If the waitlist is open there is a chance they have rooms that may become available for the requested dates. I have waitlisted twice in the past and got my booking within a couple weeks but there is no guarantee. The waitlist option is held till 7 days prior to the requested door
Sorry nothing available
Thanks for checking!

My wife and I would be looking to come to Disney from Aug 19-22. Can you tell me what DVC resorts in Florida are available. View is not important and room type for 2 adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter