Points for Rent 122 points OKW 210 points Vero Beach $16 pp Points expire May 31st 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lynda
Looking for spur of moment trip.
*2 nights 5/22/21 & 5/23/21
*2 adults
*prefer OKW studio but open to any studio
Thanks!
Hi

SSR is the only one showing availability. However a lot of other resorts have open waitlists including OKW ,BCV ,BWV, AK, RR ,BLT ,GF
Thank you
Lynda

Hi
OKW has an open waitlist for a studio near the hospitality house Are you interested in waitlisting or would you rather I looked at other resorts for full availability
Lynda
Please check the other resorts.
Thanks, Lesa

Please check the other resorts.
Thanks, Lesa
Hi Lesa
Sorry for what might seem like a late reply. We are in Scotland so are between 5 and 8 hours behind you depending where you are in the states. There is no full availability There are open waitlists at a number of resorts
Lynda

How does the waitlist work?
Hi.

Sorry if you feel the reply is late. We are in Scotland so there is a time difference of between 5 and 8 hours depending on where you are in the states.

If the waitlist is open there is a chance they have rooms that may become available for the requested dates. I have waitlisted twice in the past and got my booking within a couple weeks but there is no guarantee. The waitlist option is held till 7 days prior to the requested door

We are in the area the week of May 16-22 and would love two nights during that time frame in a studio. Is there any availability?

We are in the area the week of May 16-22 and would love two nights during that time frame in a studio. Is there any availability?
Hi
SSR has availability 16th17,18,19 in a preferred view studio 15 points per night
Thank you
Lynda

Hi
A riviera studio on may 28th is only available to waitlist
Tower 17
Standard 19
Preferred 25
Thank you
Lynda

Looking for 11/28-11/30, studio at Polynesian or Jambo house savanna view. 2 adults 2 kids. Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter