Points for Rent 122 points OKW 210 points Vero Beach $16 pp Points expire May 31st 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndylou

Mouseketeer
Some points still available To be used by May 30th 2022

Points can be used at any resort booking 7 months in advance. Home resorts can be booked 11 months prior.

Last edited:
What do you available for July 21, checking out on the 25th. Four nights

2A, 2K

Hi Lynda. Are these banked points? I'm looking for a transfer of 57 points. However that won't work if they are banked. Let me know if that might work. Thanks!

Hi Lynda. Are these banked points? I'm looking for a transfer of 57 points. However that won't work if they are banked. Let me know if that might work. Thanks!
Hi Yes these are banked points from a trip we had to cancel last April and again this August. We cant go now till next July. These points expire May 31st 2022

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for Sept 19-24, can adjust dates to 18-23 or 20-25 if needed. Two adults and two kids under 9. Thanks for checking.

Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for Sept 19-24, can adjust dates to 18-23 or 20-25 if needed. Two adults and two kids under 9. Thanks for checking.
Good Afternoon
There is availabilty at
Saratoga for Studio Standard view 58 points, Preferred view 68 points and 1 bed either standard view 117 or preferred view 137

Boardwalk 1 bed 113 points

Animal Kingdom Kidani 1 bed 117 or savannah view 152
There are open waitlists at other resorts for these dates (19th-24th)

If you had a specific resort in mind I could check the other dates you mentioned
Thank You
Lynda

Hello, I'm looking for a studio at AKL from 9/1-9/5. Value or Standard at Jambo would be best. Thanks!
Good Afternoon
There is no full availability but the waitlist is open There is a waitlist option for a standard room 1st-4th
Thank you
Lynda

I am looking to travel 6//5-6/12
Deluxe studio
standard view close to check in area(due to scooter)
Prefer OKW but if not open what resort is available?

Hi
OKW has an open waitlist for a studio near the hospitality house Are you interested in waitlisting or would you rather I looked at other resorts for full availability
Lynda

Points can be used at any resort booking 7 months in advance. Home resorts can be booked 11 months prior.
Hi Lynda
Looking for spur of moment trip.
*2 nights 5/22/21 & 5/23/21
*2 adults
*prefer OKW studio but open to any studio
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter