Points for Rent: 130 OKW points. $16.00 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Note: Since availability can change quickly, please consider sending me a PM. That way we can exchange contact and move quickly to get your reservation. For info. on using the PM system, please see the pinned thread explaining how to use it. Providing any personal information MUST be done using 'Conversation' (PM) only.

Up for rent are 130 points @ $16.00/point. These are OKW points and can be used at any DVC resort. Points must be used by Nov. 30, 2021. I can reserve at any resort.

We have been DVC members since 1993.

Thank you for not asking me to check on availability if others have already checked and found no availability.

I will make your reservation promptly upon receiving your direction. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic confirmation from Disney (usually within 1 hour of reservation). Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

If a small amount of points above 130 is needed, I can rent those at $20./pt.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by Venmo, or personal check (for balance only).
Note: Since availability can change quickly, please consider sending me a PM. That way we can exchange contact and move quickly to get your reservation. For info. on using the PM system, please see the pinned thread explaining how to use it. Providing any personal information MUST be done using 'Conversation' (PM) only.

Up for rent are 130 points @ $16.00/point. These are OKW points and can be used at any DVC resort. Points must be used by Nov. 30, 2021. I can reserve at any resort.

We have been DVC members since 1993.

Thank you for not asking me to check on availability if others have already checked and found no availability.

I will make your reservation promptly upon receiving your direction. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic confirmation from Disney (usually within 1 hour of reservation). Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

If a small amount of points above 130 is needed, I can rent those at $20./pt.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by Venmo, or personal check (for balance only).

Is there any availability Aug. 1-6th last minute? We are a family of 5 and can do a studio.

Hi There! We're looking for a Studio or 1 bdrm for 5 days in Oct. (we wanted Nov., but hear it's all booked)
Very flexible with dates. Any resort but SSR is fine with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter