• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: 118 BWV points Must be used by March 31 2021 - $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaboy

Earning My Ears
I have 118 BWV points @ $15/pp which must be used by March 31, 2021. I can borrow some additional points if needed to make full reservation. Please provide the following information with your request:
  • Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc)
  • check-in check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
Once the reservation is booked, I’ll send an email with a confirmation number from Disney at which time it can be linked to your My Disney Experience. Payment for the reservation will be due when you receive the confirmation number and can be made with PayPal, Venmo or Apple pay.

kathrynk - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower, is available 1/31 checkout 2/1. Studio Lake view for 18 points ($270), or Studio Theme Park view for 20 points ($300). You'll need to increase your message count to 10 to personal message with me directly. (messages in this subforum don't count to the total). Please send a PM once you have that if still interested.

I'm looking for a BWV studio from check in on 5/2 through check out on 5/5. Two adults and three children (ages 12, 11 and 10). Please see me a PM if you can help.

I'm looking for a BWV studio from check in on 5/2 through check out on 5/5. Two adults and three children (ages 12, 11 and 10). Please see me a PM if you can help.
The points I'm renting out need to be used prior to the end of March, so this won't help you. I may have some other points available if you can't find any in other posts. You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information how to do that in a test forum.

I'm looking for a 1BR at Old Key West, near the Hospitality House on 3/23-3/27 but can only pay $14pp. If you're interested, please send a PM.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio for 2 adults preferably at BLT, or Polynesian for 2/18-2/20!
Hi :) BLT Lake View is available (45 points). BLT Standard and Theme Park views not available.
Polynesian Standard View (51 points), and Lake View (60 points) are also available.

Send me a PM if interested!

Hello,
If you still have points please let me know. We are looking for Feb 21-26th for 2 adults and 1 child and wish to stay at either Beach Club or Boardwalk in a studio. Thanks!
Lisa

I have 118 BWV points @ $15/pp which must be used by March 31, 2021. I can borrow some additional points if needed to make full reservation. Please provide the following information with your request:
  • Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc)
  • check-in check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
Once the reservation is booked, I’ll send an email with a confirmation number from Disney at which time it can be linked to your My Disney Experience. Payment for the reservation will be due when you receive the confirmation number and can be made with PayPal, Venmo or Apple pay.

Hello,
If you still have points please let me know. We are looking for Feb 21-26th for 2 adults and 1 child and wish to stay at either Beach Club or Boardwalk in a studio. Thanks!
Lisa
Hi, There's nothing fullly available at either of those two resorts for a Studio. Do you have other resorts you'd like me to look at, or 1 Bedroom in those two resorts (which is available)?

PS: You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information how to do that in a test forum. Posts in this rental subforum don't count toward the 10.

Thanks for letting me know!
How about splitting the stay between a studio at Boardwalk and a value studio at Animal Kingdom? I am working on enabling private messaging as well! Thanks for letting me know.
Lisa

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know!
How about splitting the stay between a studio at Boardwalk and a value studio at Animal Kingdom? I am working on enabling private messaging as well! Thanks for letting me know.
Lisa
Boardwalk has standard view the 21st available and BW view the 23rd avail.
AK Jambo house has standard view for the entire time for 80 points. Minus 16 points if you skip the 21st.
AK Jambo concierge studio for 115 points
AK Kidani village has a savanna view for 100 points, minus 20 points if you skip the first day

There's no full availability at OKW on those dates for any room type (2/11, 2/12 - there's a Deluxe Studio).. Is there any other place you'd like me to check, and for what type of room. Send me a PM if you'd like.

Hi,
I am looking to rent at BWV, studio, 3/22-3/26. One adult 2 kids (both 16). Please let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter