Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like they removed my response because I put my email in it! I believe you said that this is available for 48 points. How do we move forward? Thanks!
It doesn’t let me pm you. It guess you don’t have enough posts. There’s an area you can go to post to get your post count up.

I need a studio May 22-25th for 2 adults at any resort other than SSR AND OKW please? We can do 2 nights consecutive in that time frame also! Thanks!

If you still have any points left when the window opens please keep me in mind.

Looking for a studio at BLT April 24- may 1 2022.

Thanks 😊

Hi wondering if BLT studio any view is available 10/24-10/27?
I have 114 BLT October 2020 points to rent (use by 9/30/21), these can be used anywhere. I also have 68 BLT October 2021 points available for reservations starting 10/1/21, these can be used anywhere at 7 months out and at BLT p to 11 months out. Points are $16 per point. No minimum. Paypal preferred. I've already done my transfer for both use years, so they can't be transferred. I have rented on dishoards before and have references. To check availability I'll need to know:

Checkin
Checkout
Desired resort(s)
Size of unit

Looking for blt studio, any view, 10/24-10/27

Hi, looking for a studio for four people any three nights between 7/25/21 and 8/11/21. Prefer CCV, BLT, RIV, BRV, GF, Poly

Hi, looking for a studio for four people any three nights between 7/25/21 and 8/11/21. Prefer CCV, BLT, RIV, BRV, GF, Poly

Here's availability:
BR 7.28-7.31
AK SAVANNA 7.30-8.03
AK STANDARD 7.31-8.03
SSR EVERY NIGHT
OKW 7.25-7.29

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter