Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation. Thank you!

I have 114 BLT October 2020 points to rent (use by 9/30/21), these can be used anywhere. I also have 68 BLT October 2021 points available for reservations starting 10/1/21, these can be used anywhere at 7 months out and at BLT to 11 months out. I also have 176 HHI Oct 2020 UY points and 150 Oct 2021 UY. Points are $16 per point. No minimum. Paypal preferred. I've already done my transfer for both use years, so they can't be transferred. I have rented on dishoards before and have references. To check availability I'll need to know:

Checkin
Checkout
Desired resort(s)
Size of unit
Hi! Interested in Animal kingdom lodge, deluxe studio and savanna view for July 17-18 (one night). Jambo house preferred but Kidani is okay. Whichever costs less points/is available. It just needs to be Savannah view. Four adults and one baby (under 2yrs old, so we should be able to have all 5 people in a 4 person studio). Thank you!

Hi! Interested in Animal kingdom lodge, deluxe studio and savanna view for July 17-18 (one night). Jambo house preferred but Kidani is okay. Whichever costs less points/is available. It just needs to be Savannah view. Four adults and one baby (under 2yrs old, so we should be able to have all 5 people in a 4 person studio). Thank you!

jambo has a savanna studio available, 21 points. Pm me if you want me to book it.

HI I am looking for studio in november monday to thursday no holiday
also december studio monday to thursaday no holiday both are any resort thanks

Lisa I am still new to renting from other people would you be willing to go down to $15 a point for both SSR November 8-11 and December 13-16 SSR So the total would be 36 points for november and 39 for December
Sorry but I’ve renters most of my points at 16 pp and would like to stick with that.

Understandable I will check back tomorrow after I see what hubby wants to do and maybe more resorts will have opened up i'll pm you tomorrow thank you again

Hello!
Looking at check in August 7 and checkout August 12 in a one bedroom! Checking to see what availability is (if any!). Thank you!!

Hi! we're looking for one night in at BCV in a one bedroom for 4 people. Check-in 8/10, check-out 8/11 (36 points). We are very experienced renters. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello!
Looking at check in August 7 and checkout August 12 in a one bedroom! Checking to see what availability is (if any!). Thank you!!

here is availablity (I’m shocked bw is available)

standard and preferred is available 159 and 180, respectively
Kidani standard 152
Boardwalk garden pool 186
Okw 150
Boulder ridge 186
Copper creek 186

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter