**CLOSED** POINTS FOR RENT. 101 POINTS LEFT AT $16 pp BCV expire 1 Dec 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the research I have done it says I have to have 10 posts to be able to start a private conversation. And it also keeps making me wait like 10 or 15 minutes between some of my responses. So if it seems like im taking a bit to respond its bc its making me wait. But I for sure want to book.

Hey! Ive tried contacting disboards but haven't gotten a response. It says I have to have 10 posts and be a member for 24hrs before I can pm you. It says they do that to keep spammers away. Ive got more than 10 posts so if this holds true I should be able to PM you sometime around 4pm EST. today.

Hey! Ive tried contacting disboards but haven't gotten a response. It says I have to have 10 posts and be a member for 24hrs before I can pm you. It says they do that to keep spammers away. Ive got more than 10 posts so if this holds true I should be able to PM you sometime around 4pm EST. today.

That’s great. Just click on my picture and select start conversation

Hello, Im looking for May 22-26. 4 adults and 1 child (3). slightly flexible around the dates as its a birthday trip for the little one. Would love a 2 bedroom but could also do 2 1 bedrooms if availability allowed. Top choices would be the 1. Grand Floridian, 2. Wilderness Lodge, and 3. Beach Club but am again open to whats available.

Hello, Im looking for May 22-26. 4 adults and 1 child (3). slightly flexible around the dates as its a birthday trip for the little one. Would love a 2 bedroom but could also do 2 1 bedrooms if availability allowed. Top choices would be the 1. Grand Floridian, 2. Wilderness Lodge, and 3. Beach Club but am again open to whats available.

Hi. Boulder Ridge has a 1 bedroom from the 22-24 for 69 points and would hope they have 2 of those. The others only have availability for 1 night. Please PM if you would like to book or check anything else. Have a great day.

Hi. Boulder Ridge has a 1 bedroom from the 22-24 for 69 points and would hope they have 2 of those. The others only have availability for 1 night. Please PM if you would like to book or check anything else. Have a great day.

Sorry I mean 1 bed 24-26 for 64 points at Boulder Ridge

HI! I’m looking for a studio 3/23-3/25 for 3 adults (54, 53, 26). We‘re hoping for something in the Crescent Lake area, but we’re open to other options too. I know it’s last minute. Thanks!

HI! I’m looking for a studio 3/23-3/25 for 3 adults (54, 53, 26). We‘re hoping for something in the Crescent Lake area, but we’re open to other options too. I know it’s last minute. Thanks!

Hi. The only accommodation available close to Epcot for those nights is a 1 bed at Boardwalk for 76 points. There is no studios near to Epcot for those nights. Please PM me if you would like me to book this or look for alternatives.

Hi. The only accommodation available close to Epcot for those nights is a 1 bed at Boardwalk for 76 points. There is no studios near to Epcot for those nights. Please PM me if you would like me to book this or look for alternatives.

If you want a studio but are happy to go further away the alternatives are :-
Poly 48 points
Saratoga 36 points

I hope that helps

Hi,
The availability is as follows in a standard studio:
Polynesian 69 points
OKW - 42 points
Saratoga 42 points.

Let me know if any of these would be any good for you.

Working on getting flights figured out, but definitely interested! Will PM

Working on getting flights figured out, but definitely interested! Will PM

Hi,

No problem let me know and I can sort that for you.
Have a great day

I'm looking for a studio for five or six nights at the beginning of May (dates could be flexible). Looking around May 6-12.

Preference would be a studio at Poly, BWV, BCV, Riviera, AKL Jambo.

4 occupants (2 adults, 2 kids)

I'm looking for a studio for five or six nights at the beginning of May (dates could be flexible). Looking around May 6-12.

Preference would be a studio at Poly, BWV, BCV, Riviera, AKL Jambo.

4 occupants (2 adults, 2 kids)

Hi. Poly is available for 79 points. The disney site is quite busy at the moment and keeps crashing. Sartoga is also available for 82, OKW in a 1 bed for 162, AK 1 bed for 166. I can check other dates if you would like. If you would like to go ahead with Poly can you private message me asap before it goes.

Only 101 points left. There are more available which I can get from a future year if needed. Please PM with any requests. Thanks and have a great day.

ISO
ANY 6 nights between 11/30/21 - 12/20/21
2 adults, 1 infant
1 bedroom
no view preference
boardwalk, beach club, riv, BLT - or any combo of those (don't mind split stays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter