CLOSED- Thank you! Points available for rent/transfer: 500 points at Riviera available. $18/point. 11 month window at Riviera, 7 month other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneedo24

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 500+ points at Riviera available. $18/point. 11-month window at Riviera, 7-month other resorts. 75% due at booking, remaining 25% due by the 90-day mark before first date of travel. These are points that were purchased directly through DVC so there are no restrictions on them like you'd get if they were aftermarket points.

Cancelled reservations forfeit 50% of total booking cost. No exceptions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 500+ points at Riviera available. $22/point. 11 month window at Riviera, 7 month other resorts. 75% due at booking, remaining 25% due by the 90-day mark before first date of travel.

Cancelled reservations forfeit 50% of total booking cost. No exceptions. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Bump

OK I'm moving it to $18/pt as i need to get these gone. If you're interested, please let me know. Thanks!

I have 500+ points at Riviera available. $18/point. 11-month window at Riviera, 7-month other resorts. 75% due at booking, remaining 25% due by the 90-day mark before first date of travel.

Thanks!
Any availablity at BW or BCV Studio July 22-28

Looking to book Saratoga for January 2nd - 9th but we need a 2 bedroom and a studio because the size of our party.

I have 500+ points at Riviera available. $18/point. 11-month window at Riviera, 7-month other resorts. 75% due at booking, remaining 25% due by the 90-day mark before first date of travel. These are points that were purchased directly through DVC so there are no restrictions on them like you'd get if they were aftermarket points.

Thanks!
Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter