POINT FOR RENT: 231 SSR - $17-18 PP (March UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcdream4fld

Mouseketeer
Before COVID (BC) our family travelled to WDW frequently, but we just haven't been able to travel as much lately.

Therefore, our family has 231 points for rent at $17pp for more than 100 points and $18pp for less than 100 points. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs (Use Year March). Since we are within 7 months of February 2023, all DVC resorts are available for booking through February 2023.

If you are interested in renting points,

Please PM me with the following information:
  • Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice)
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice)
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages)
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.)
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice)
After we have confirmed your DVC room(s) are available, we will work with you to make a reservation and provide a confirmation of the reservation.

We have rented our points before with no problems.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Hi there!

• Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice) Dec 30th or Dec 29th
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice) Jan 5th or Jan 6th
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages) 2 Adults, 2 children age 7 & 5
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.) Studio or 1 Bedroom
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) Animal Kingdom Lodge or Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs
Thanks!

Hi, I’m fairly new at this so not 100% sure how this works and I can’t PM yet, but was interested in the following:
  • Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice): 1/2/23; 1/3/23
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice): 1/7/23; 1/8/23
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages): 2 adults, 2 children (2 & 5 yo)
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.): studio
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice): Poly, Grand Floridian, Riviera (but also open to other options)

Thank you!

Before COVID (BC) our family travelled to WDW frequently, but we just haven't been able to travel as much lately.

Therefore, our family has 231 points for rent at $17pp for more than 100 points and $18pp for less than 100 points. Our home resort is Saratoga Springs (Use Year March). Since we are within 7 months of February 2023, all DVC resorts are available for booking through February 2023.

After we have confirmed your DVC room(s) are available, we will work with you to make a reservation and provide a confirmation of the reservation.

Thank you!
PM sent.

Hi there!
  • Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice) Dec 30th or Dec 29th
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice) Jan 5th or Jan 6th
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages) 2 Adults, 2 children age 7 & 5
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.) Studio or 1 Bedroom
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) Animal Kingdom Lodge or Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs
Thanks!
Sorry the longest stent is 3 nights 1-3rd at Saratoga

Hi, I’m fairly new at this so not 100% sure how this works and I can’t PM yet, but was interested in the following:
  • Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice): 1/2/23; 1/3/23
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice): 1/7/23; 1/8/23
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages): 2 adults, 2 children (2 & 5 yo)
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.): studio
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice): Poly, Grand Floridian, Riviera (but also open to other options)

Thank you!
I’m sorry there are only a few random nights available that whole week currently

Thank you!
PM sent.

Thank you!
Hello there!

I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk. 2 adults. Check in Jan 29th-check out Feb 1st. Thank you!

Tomorrow would you be able to book Polynesian 3/9 to 3/12 106 points standard? It would be 7. On this tomorrow.

• Check In Date (1st and 2nd Choice) 02/13/23
  • Check Out Date (1st and 2nd Choice) 02/18/23
  • How many guests? (number of adults and number of children with ages) 2
  • What size room? (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc.) Studio
  • Where you would like to stay? (please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) BLT

Thank you!
I'm still waiting for my PM option to show up. I am looking for
Jan 28- feb 3, 4 adults 1 child (4) 1 infant (1)
1 studio at Polynesian
1 bedroom at boardwalk
2 studios animal kingdom (value)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter