POFQ Standard rooms

jnoble82

Mouseketeer
I know my trip is...11 months away but I'm just curious what building numbers the standard rooms are located in. I check the Port of Orleans webpage someone put together but I couldn't find that info. Thanks!

Is it worth the extra money to upgrade my view? I don't really care how far I am from the main building.

I'm pretty sure the standard rooms are the ones facing the parking lot. Not as bad as it sounds, since they're pretty much screened by greenery. You could ask this on the POFQ resort thread.

I'm pretty sure the standard rooms are the ones facing the parking lot. Not as bad as it sounds, since they're pretty much screened by greenery. You could ask this on the POFQ resort thread.

Thanks and yeah..I thought of that after. I'm a bit too quick on my posting finger trigger button :P

I have stayed at POFQ twice requesting standard views and first time I was upgraded to a river view. Second time it ended up a Garden view. The resort is very small and I love it for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter