Podcasts, What are some good podcasts people listen to?

skellycott

Earning My Ears
I listen to WDW Radio, Laughing Place, the Jim Hill Media Podcast Network (there are lots of different podcasts in there), and D23 Inside Disney. I stream them through the podcast app on my iphone.

• jabrabu

Earning My Ears
    The DIS is very good and provides great balanced reviews of the Disney good and bad.

WDW Radio is very good, very professionally produced, and Lou Mongello is a good speaker. I like the podcast, and it has made me a much bigger Disney fan, but it is very positive-biased and tends to ignore the bad stuff.

Mouse Chat is okay, kind of like the DIS, and also a group of Disney travel agents, but not as good as The DIS.

• Skippyboo

DIS Veteran
    I love My Favorite Murder if you are looking for a non Disney podcast. It’s a true crime comedy podcast. The great thing about podcasts is the diversity of subjects. Explore the search features in the Podcast apps. I just use the Podcast button on my iPhone to listen and subscribe to my favorites. It’s great way to kill and 1 hour while you are doing something else.

• Shir Kahn

DIS Veteran
    I just started listening to the Diz Hiz podcast. It's three guys who discuss one thing about Disney each week, for example they might spend a full podcast talking about the Disney Wonder, or Haunted Mansion. They sometimes stray off-topic and most of the time I know more than they do, but there's enough there to be entertained.

Spencer Wright

Constantly craving a zebra dome...
    In terms of trip planning, I would highly recommend the Dis's Dreams Unlimited Travel podcast. They offer succinct and effective advice on a variety of topics.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.