Podcast volunteers

prattpak

DIS Dad #479
Gentlemen,
We have an agenda for upcoming shows out till next year. I need volunteers for the shows. If you have never been on one of these, IT IS A BLAST! All you need is a microphone (usb headset/mic preferably) and Skype downloaded to your computer. This is a fun way to get your expertise out there to help others.
Please email me at my screen name here @disdads.com if you would like to be on. If you are shy this is a great way to get over it quickly. We have a lot of fun on these and we would love to have your voices. Let's put a voice to the name and get you scheduled.
We have podcast coming up about resorts, ESPN weekend, Star Wars weekend, MNSSHP, MVMCP, food & wine, Osbourne lights, etc.
Please email me with your disboards name and real name, along with what topic you want to talk about and we will get you scheduled! If you have a trip coming up lets get you to do a preview about it.

Thank you Dads!!!

Ooh, ooh, ooh, me, me, me - I want to do it! HAHA - But there will be a rumble if my nemisis has the engineer alter me again during the final editing phase!

Ooh, ooh, ooh, me, me, me - I want to do it! HAHA - But there will be a rumble if my nemisis has the engineer alter me again during the final editing phase!

sheepsmiley.gif
Count_Sheep~0.gif

Youre fine! That last one was a baaaad mistake sorry.

Gentlemen,
We have an agenda for upcoming shows out till next year. I need volunteers for the shows. If you have never been on one of these, IT IS A BLAST! All you need is a microphone (usb headset/mic preferably) and Skype downloaded to your computer. This is a fun way to get your expertise out there to help others.
Please email me at my screen name here @disdads.com if you would like to be on. If you are shy this is a great way to get over it quickly. We have a lot of fun on these and we would love to have your voices. Let's put a voice to the name and get you scheduled.
We have podcast coming up about resorts, ESPN weekend, Star Wars weekend, MNSSHP, MVMCP, food & wine, Osbourne lights, etc.
Please email me with your disboards name and real name, along with what topic you want to talk about and we will get you scheduled! If you have a trip coming up lets get you to do a preview about it.

Thank you Dads!!!

Mark, I know you and Arron have posted info on where to get a usb headphone/mic, would you mind adding that information to your first post here? And I might like to do one on Disneyland/Disneyland Paris when I get back.

Mark, I know you and Arron have posted info on where to get a usb headphone/mic, would you mind adding that information to your first post here? And I might like to do one on Disneyland/Disneyland Paris when I get back.

You know, it's not on the calendar right now, but if we could get stopher to participate too, I was just thinking that we need to do a Disneyland show. I know that Trike is going to Disneyland soon too. Hmmmm . . . .

And I'd love to have you on to do a trip review of your Paris trip. I actually have a "spare" headset right now that I'd be willing to let go of cheap. Send me a PM with your address and it's yours for, say, $10 + actual cost of shipping?

You know, it's not on the calendar right now, but if we could get stopher to participate too, I was just thinking that we need to do a Disneyland show. I know that Trike is going to Disneyland soon too. Hmmmm . . . .

And I'd love to have you on to do a trip review of your Paris trip. I actually have a "spare" headset right now that I'd be willing to let go of cheap. Send me a PM with your address and it's yours for, say, $10 + actual cost of shipping?

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!
Aaron did you ever go back to the Apple Store and get that one we looked at? :lmao:

Thanks Aaron, I'm going to wait until we get back. We leave for Paris tomorrow night and won't be back until Aug 1. We'll talk after I get back.

Thanks Aaron, I'm going to wait until we get back. We leave for Paris tomorrow night and won't be back until Aug 1. We'll talk after I get back.

Randall have a blast! Always wanted to go there and someday....someday Ill be as cool as you and be able to!! Have a safe journey friend!

Check out the new Calendar sub-page of the Podcast page - http://disdads.com/podcast-ideas/page_id1722

It shows the dates and topics for podcast recording sessions up through mid-April, 2012. If you double-click on an episode, it will open the event and show you the show topics and any confirmed panelists for that episode. We don't have panelists confirmed beyond the next couple of podcasts, so if you see a topic that you'd like to participate in, let Mark (prattpak) know.

Updated Calendar on Disdads.com. Check it if you have emailed me to confirm you are on that date. If not please email me user name here @disdads.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!