Podcast Question

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by TheRealDrDisney, Jun 13, 2017.

1. TheRealDrDisney

TheRealDrDisney Disney World guest since 1971!

I was just today able to see and download the Universal podcast from last Thursday (6/8). Is anyone else having this issue?

The date on the podcast is correct, so it's not like it was uploaded late, but I never did see it until today.

This is both in my normal podcast app (Podcast Addict) as well as the official DIS Unplugged app.

Just curious if I'm the only one with the issue - thanks!

2. SaraVee

SaraVee Mouseketeer

It also didn't show up for me until today in the podcast app on my iPhone; I had been checking for it daily.

TheRealDrDisney likes this.
  3. DLgal

DLgal DIS Veteran

Same.

4. TheRealDrDisney

TheRealDrDisney Disney World guest since 1971!

Thanks - sounds to me like a problem with the hosting site.

It was interesting, when I downloaded the podcast yesterday my software labeled it as 5 days old. So it saw the date it was posted, there was apparently just a hangup on the distribution point.

Not a worry for me, but maybe something the team may want to check into - especially if they pay a fee for timely hosting of their posted podcasts.

I appreciate your responses.

5. DLgal

DLgal DIS Veteran

This has happened to me a few times with the weekly Dis Unplugged News show also. Sometimes it takes until Friday to show up. I've been watching them on You Tube lately instead.