Podcast on trip insurance?

I think I remember them talking about it, but I don't think it was a long segment.

I don't remember one being focused on it but I want to say one of the generic visiting mk or when to visit earlier episodes did touch on insurance and international differences.

As with PP, I don't remember it being a long segment.

Travel insurance is a difficult topic as there are so many variables.

I usually quote the travel insurance cost for the product being booked and then tell guests to compare that quote with what can be found at www.insuremytrip.com

This is an insurance clearing house that allows you to compare and contrast policies.

I have no financial relationship with this site. I get nothing out of sending guests there. It's just a good tool to have and helps guests make informed decisions.

If a guest has specific questions to what is and isn't covered, I will send a guest directly to the insurance company.

Many times these questions require sharing personal info that a guest might not want to share with a TA.

usually, adding and paying for insurance with 14 days of making a deposit will cover pre-existing conditions and offer additional benefits.

if you have questions about insuring your trip, you are welcome to send an email to me or your agent.

Unfortunately, I can not answer specific travel insurance questions here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter