Podcast Cruise / What to do with my luggage after the trip?

Capwkidd

Mouseketeer
if I go on the podcast cruise, I will want to go to WDW between the time the ship docks and my plane flys home, what can I do with my luggage while I am in WDW?

Thanks!

Great question. Unfortunately I don't have an answer. While there are lockers available at the theme parks, they are very small and wouldn't hold the amount of luggage you are likely to have for a cruise. How are you getting from the port to WDW? Perhaps you could stop first at one of the resorts and ask bell services to hold them?

Great question. Unfortunately I don't have an answer. While there are lockers available at the theme parks, they are very small and wouldn't hold the amount of luggage you are likely to have for a cruise. How are you getting from the port to WDW? Perhaps you could stop first at one of the resorts and ask bell services to hold them?

Uber..... Why would a hotel I am not staying at, hold my luggage?

Why would a hotel I am not staying at, hold my luggage?
Yes, that's the question. Perhaps just as good guest service? Especially if you tip the bellman well as you drop off the luggage? I really couldn't say for sure though.

Depending on what airline you are flying RCCL will transfer your luggage directly from the ship to the airport - you would not see it again until you arrive at your destination. There is a small fee for this from RCCL.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

luggagevalet_hdr_295.jpg

s.gif

s.gif

Luggage Valet is a service offered onboard which enables guests to bypass traditional airport check-ins. Guest who participate will be processed onboard the ship and receive their airline boarding passes, luggage tags as well as baggage claim checks for their checked-in luggage.

This service is available in these selected ports:

• Fort Lauderdale
  • Port Canaveral

and on these selected airlines:

• American
  • Delta
  • United
  • US Airways
  • Jet Blue
  • Southwest Airlines

Participating airlines vary by port. Consult the Guest Relations Desk onboard for specific port qualifications and additional information. An additional fee will apply.

I was also going to suggest renting a car. There are also a few self-employed drivers in the area (Tony Hinds was my first thought) who are reputable private car transfers. If you book one of them round trip, you may be able to negotiate with them to hold your luggage for a fee. I've never done it myself, but if it makes them an extra buck, they may be willing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter