Podcast cruise payment question....

darth.mickey

Earning My Ears
after we make the deposit, is it okay if we call in every month or two and make a payment on the cruise? I know some agency's are okay with that, im not sure if Dreams Unlimited is, does anyone know? its just SO hard to save money sometimes, for me its much easier to have Disney hold my money so i dont spend it !

after we make the deposit, is it okay if we call in every month or two and make a payment on the cruise? I know some agency's are okay with that, im not sure if Dreams Unlimited is, does anyone know? its just SO hard to save money sometimes, for me its much easier to have Disney hold my money so i dont spend it !

You can pay ever week if you wish only you won't call in, DU provides a secure payment center on-line where you can go and make payments. Minimum is $100 at a time. If you aren't comfortable with that you can email your agent with the info or mail a check as well.

The on-line system is easy, I've used it for two cruises now with no issues

You can pay ever week if you wish only you won't call in, DU provides a secure payment center on-line where you can go and make payments. Minimum is $100 at a time. If you aren't comfortable with that you can email your agent with the info or mail a check as well.

The on-line system is easy, I've used it for two cruises now with no issues

You should not email me with your payment information. Email is not secure. Please either use the secure website or call in to our office between 8 am and 8 pm weekdays. If you get voice mail, please leave a message and someone will call you back. You can access the secure site or our toll free number by logging into your reservation on our site and looking at your summary. There is a link there for the payment site.

The final payment is due 9/27/2010 - more than 15 months away. While interest rates aren't very good right now, I'd still rather put the money in a savings account that rewards ME, rather than give it to Disney before I have to.

The final payment is due 9/27/2010 - more than 15 months away. While interest rates aren't very good right now, I'd still rather put the money in a savings account that rewards ME, rather than give it to Disney before I have to.

That's what i have done. I have banked my balance and am going to get the interest on the money until next year.

Good idea! I would rather put it into my own account and pay it off with interest:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter