Pochohantas & Forest Friends Closing?! Where's The Petition!?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
Kidding! :rotfl:

The idea of the Pochohantas show was good, but it was kinda lame, I always thought they should have expanded it a bit, it was just for very young kids, they could have beefed it up some and added more story I thought.

Maybe they are closing this so they can move the Adventurers Club into that space !!!!! :lmao:

Well, I thought it was a cute show for the kids and I'll miss that little tree, what was his name Twig? I remember always wondering what would happen if the raccoon decided to make a run for it!!

:rotfl:

The time I saw the show, I think in 2005, I will say this that the castmember playing Pocohantas was an excellent look a like. I remember thinking, they couldn't have cast this person any better. She had the high cheekbones and nearly the same exact build... amazing.

i think i was like 5 when i saw this show that would be 10 years ago.

Haha! A couple weeks ago I kept talking about that Pochohantas show they used to have back in Camp Minnie-Mickey, couldn't remember the name of it...until I found out it was closing I had no idea it was still open!

Yay! I guessed your age correctly!

Sorry, personal victory, no need for me to share...carry on.

Hehe! I knew already! Us 'young'uns' have to stick together! Although i never saw this show. I didnt really even know about it!

Kidding! :rotfl:

The idea of the Pochohantas show was good, but it was kinda lame, I always thought they should have expanded it a bit, it was just for very young kids, they could have beefed it up some and added more story I thought.

You scared me for a minute. We went once and that was it for us.

Does anyone remember the Jungle Book stage show they had at the Animal Kingdom? It was a whole different level of bad and was the one and only time we ever got up and walked out of a Disney show. I think it lasted all of 23 days before they pulled the plug. ;)

I was going to say..... :lmao:* It was a cute show, but I remember being SOO HOT watching it!!

I remember a Pocohontas stage show a loooong time ago (then there was the tarzan show in the same spot.. where is that exactly and what is in that spot now?)

anyway.. all my photos that I took at that Pocohontas show were of one certain guy who was an extra cause he was gorgeous!!!! :love: I wonder if I could find those pics somewhere!

It may have been a terrible show for the adults, but my 5yo loved it.

Not many "princess" shows left.

I remember a Pocohontas stage show a loooong time ago (then there was the tarzan show in the same spot.. where is that exactly and what is in that spot now?)

I think Nemo the Musical Show is there now. In the old Tarzan (such a hunk) space.
I always thought the Pocohontas show was good for the little ones. Quieter than the Lion King Show- which is my all time favorite at Animal Kingdom.

It was a cute show for kids, but the only time I ever saw it, the microphone on Pocahontas died mid song and she got really off tune. We felt bad, but it was a little funny. Then my parents saw it a few years later and the animals just weren't on board that day and didn't want to come out and one of them came out at the wrong time and then didn't want to leave. They thought it was pretty hysterical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter