PO Riverside or Caribbean Beach?

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
Can anyone e-mail me at mickeys_friend@hotmail.com and let me know about your stay at these resorts?What about the bus service?Does each bus stop at alot of stops in each resort,is there only one MK bus to stop at each stop,or do they use more than one MK bus to pickup everyone at each bus stop inside each resort?I know that they have different buses for each park,but because these resorts are spread out alot,do they use more bus?Also would you return to any of these resorts,if so why and if not why?Where can I find recent pictures of these resorts?Has anyone stayed at both and which one is the best?Sorry so many questions but if I don't ask,I'll never know.We've stayed what use to be the Travel Lodge in Downtown Disney and the Palace many years ago and because the bus service was stopping at so many resorts,we moved to the monorail resorts every year since.I know that the monorail resorts are not the same as the moderates but taking the buses isn't a problem as long as they do not make a great deal of stops,after all almost all of the buses make more than one stop but when they stop at alot of places then you need to know this stuff before you leave to allow enough time.Also is the Courtyard by Marriott in Downtown Disney the old Travel Lodge?Sorry,so long,Thanks,Melody

I sent you an email. I hope I got the right address, is there an underscore between mickeys and friend??? Lets hope so! Good luck with your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter