PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have had an interesting weekend. Yesterday DM calls down to me and asks if I'm alive, it was 2:15pm. :eek: Then I took a three hour nap from 5 until 8. Not sure what was up with that. :confused3

Today I went to work for a little bit then went to the middle godson's football game. I think I broke something :rotfl: I have never screamed that loud in my life. They won 37 to 20. :cheer2: But now I feel like crap! Between the screaming and all the dust out there my allergies are killing me. Because we haven't had enough rain this summer the field is one big dustbowl. Luckily the wind was blowing away from us but it was still bad enough to agravate my allergies.
Hey, we slept together today! I napped when I got home from work for a couple hours, about 2:30-4:30. Nobody asked me if I was dead though.

I'm going to say goodnight. I actually have to go to work tomorrow! :scared1:
Good Night Nutty! Sweet Dreams!

Caro...what time do you work now? are you still on 1st shift?

Hey I keep forgeting to have my emissions testing done. I'm gonna be in trouble with the Po Po here soon! :sad2:

That's okay, lots of people thought I was a guy to begin with. I think Orlando has helped put that one to rest now. ;)
maybe we can go to jail together! We can watch each others backs!
Well, I know Alana :love: your picture of Orlando!

Caro...what time do you work now? are you still on 1st shift?
5:30am-2:00pm, so I'm up at 4:00 every morning. I should really be going to sleep. I'm in bed, it's just a matter off logging off here!

5:30am-2:00pm, so I'm up at 4:00 every morning. I should really be going to sleep. I'm in bed, it's just a matter off logging off here!

hmm...sleep would be a good thing????

Maybe??

:rotfl:

Seems you are all over the place Kelly!

Have no idea why I am up, all lonely in my basement.

Miss my laptop...:sad2: :sad1: :guilty:

This is what happens at 1am...everyone is asleep, and I get bored.

(and into trouble more often than not...need to stay away from trouble)

she sure does get around, doesn't she? ;)
OK, I'm going to sleep now! See you tomorrow!
I DO work at home depot with a bunch of guys :teeth:

OMG...I forgot to tell ya'll...I flashed my boss the other night!!!
I was wearing a button down shirt and the top button came undone...I don't know who was more surprised...me or him:rotfl2: At least I was wearing my 'pretty bra':rolleyes1 AND, I did get him to sign my time off paper for the November trip:thumbsup2

Ok, my stay lasted long! :rotfl: I'm headed to work. I have a drive and a half ahead of me today!! Not looking forward to it at all! :sad2: Have a great Monday everyone!

good morning :wave2:

Getting my yearly poke, prod and feel up today so I have to get a shower and get moving this morning. See you all later.

Good morning all.

Scrappy, that stinks. I have to schedule mine, but I'm being a big baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter