PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night Snowy, Teva and Lara! (I think they were all going to bed)

Outback can be worth the wait... :rolleyes1 Ask Angel. :rotfl:

im, are you done ironing? Why aren't you going to WDW in Nov? :woohoo:

Nope, did the laundry this weekend and came home with another pile of ironing! We are going to Disney next week to celebrate our 25th anniversary, one year late! We might try to come down for a couple of days in November; not sure yet.

I had pumpkin spice latte at Starbuck's today before seeing Legally Blond on Broadway; after the play we went to Heartland Brewery and had Smiling Pumpkin Ale and Octoberfest beer. Don't you love fall??? :drinking1 :drinking1

:jumping1:

Evening everyone. Just posted two belly pictures at the CH, now with heads!

Good Night Snowy, Teva and Lara! (I think they were all going to bed)
:woohoo:

Nope, did the laundry this weekend and came home with another pile of ironing! We are going to Disney next week to celebrate our 25th anniversary, one year late! We might try to come down for a couple of days in November; not sure yet.

I had pumpkin spice latte at Starbuck's today before seeing Legally Blond on Broadway; after the play we went to Heartland Brewery and had Smiling Pumpkin Ale and Octoberfest beer. Don't you love fall??? :drinking1 :drinking1

:jumping1:
Did you know that your clothes are going to get wrinkled in the suitcase? :rotfl:

I love pumpkin ale! I take it that Smiling is a brand? Or is a description? ;)

No..haven't heard the stories or seen the pictures, LOL.
You need to look at the clubhouse pictures from March. :rolleyes1

Evening everyone. Just posted two belly pictures at the CH, now with heads!
Yay!

Hi Tiff!

Holy weirdness batman, does the DIS look strange to anyone else???

ETA: and where did my ticker go???

Not doing a lot. Tonight was my nephew's 17th b-day so i got together with my brother and sister and parents and everyone and had dinner and ate cake.

Holy weirdness batman, does the DIS look strange to anyone else???

ETA: and where did my ticker go???

Looks normal to me. :confused3

Not doing a lot. Tonight was my nephew's 17th b-day so i got together with my brother and sister and parents and everyone and had dinner and ate cake.

Hey it was my nephew's 3 rd b-day. Of coure we had it here, and everyone left us with a huge mess. :mad: As usual. :rolleyes:

Ok--night all.

That was so weird. I guess I overloaded firefox between the DIS, the CH and another site. :confused3 Everything is back to normal now.

Goodnight Bouncer. And everyone else who's already gone.

Lots to get caught up on tonight.

did you hear that the week you are there they are adding to illuminations?
a stunt trick..
scrappy jumping the guardrail while drunk driving an ecv with another person in the basket...they wanna see if she can land it on the barge with the fireworks !!

:rotfl:

Ok, those of you going, we HAVE to drunk dial my Dh during the meet!!! His 50th birthday falls on the 3rd and he'll be all alone :guilty: And even worse, his birthday is one of his freebie days and I won't be there :rolleyes1 I'm never going to hear the end of that :sad2:

:eek:

show cleavage or hike the skirt hem up a bit?

No she has other things to use in her arsenal, just ask the J-man. ;)

I'm a bad girl! I sorta forgot to pay my ticket i got and now it's 52.00 more. If I don't pay it by Nov 4, by driving privliges will be suspended. :rolleyes1

Hey I keep forgeting to have my emissions testing done. I'm gonna be in trouble with the Po Po here soon! :sad2:

Just spent the evening watching my Dh bowl with Roadie and her Dh while I had sex on the beach twice. This is the only crowd I know that will fiind that as funny as I do :lmao:

:eek: :rotfl:

in your camera bag?
Oh and BTW, until last night Kathryn for some reason thought you were a guy! :lmao: I have her all straight now on who is a guy aned who is a girl here! For a brief moment, Alana thought Merle was a guy too! :sad2:

That's okay, lots of people thought I was a guy to begin with. I think Orlando has helped put that one to rest now. ;)

I am all woman:snooty: Ok, mother of the year move over!! I went to the wrong house to pick up Rebecca :sad2:

You're going to give that poor child a complex! :sad2:

I know, I think we were all bummed that we didn't eat there. Once Outback was mentioned I had a mean craving for Aussie Fries. Mmmmmm yummy! But we were way too hungry to stick around.

Next time do call ahead seating. We did that for my Godson's birthday last weekend. It was an hour wait when his mother called, we were seated less then 10 min. after we got there.

Well I have had an interesting weekend. Yesterday DM calls down to me and asks if I'm alive, it was 2:15pm. :eek: Then I took a three hour nap from 5 until 8. Not sure what was up with that. :confused3

Today I went to work for a little bit then went to the middle godson's football game. I think I broke something :rotfl: I have never screamed that loud in my life. They won 37 to 20. :cheer2: But now I feel like crap! Between the screaming and all the dust out there my allergies are killing me. Because we haven't had enough rain this summer the field is one big dustbowl. Luckily the wind was blowing away from us but it was still bad enough to agravate my allergies.

The baseball field was sure dusty today, Merle. We do need some rain.

I'm off to bed after I rotate some laundry. My head is starting to hurt a bit--maybe I can stop the pain if I get to bed soon. Night!

I'm off to bed after I rotate some laundry. My head is starting to hurt a bit--maybe I can stop the pain if I get to bed soon. Night!
dream of Kathryn!

I'm going to say goodnight. I actually have to go to work tomorrow! :scared1:

Night. I am headed that way myself, see you all tomorrow!

Sure...just as I get here, everyone leaves!! :teeth:

Night all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter