PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of cookies...I was supposed to bake DH chocolate chip cookies on Sunday but I was nursing a bad hangover. Sooooo after DH left for work this morning, I made myself stay up and bake them for him. He was surprised when I got to work and handed him a container of freshly baked cookies. Yes I am nuts, but I was feeling guilty.

Well' it's definately Snarky Tuesday around here. I went to do a couple errands today, one of which was picking up books for a reading thing we are doing in honor of Dr. Suess.

So I go into the library and tell the lady at the desk where I am from and that I am there to pick up books. She asks if that is where I usually pick them up in that "you're an idiot" voice. :confused3 I tell her no I was asked to pick them up.

She goes off to check, asking someone else about them then goes in the back room to check. She comes back and says she doesn't know anything about it to go to the fiction counter. :confused3 Now she doesn't ask what kind of books but I head in the direction and right next to the fiction desk is the children's desk.:thumbsup2

The minute I told them what I was there for the one lady sitting there says, "oh yes, follow me", right back to the front desk and I wait while she goes right into the same back room the other chick did and brings out a cart with who they are for on a long banner attached across the top. :mad:

Right after she goes in the door, first snotty chick sees me standing there and asks what is going on and I tell her that the lady is getting them for me.:rolleyes:

Howdy Girlies!

How are ya'll? I'm suppose to be cleaning the house and doing laundry- it's not going well!

Bomb, why bother losing before the cruise? :confused3 Take me, I'll help you with the kids. ;)

I would LOVE to! So when are you coming over here to cruise? :confused3 :teeth:

Right after she goes shopping with me.
BOMB, there's a new shoe store at the MOA....It's called "Staccato"...Shoes.....they're calling your name.....:listen:

Well' it's definately Snarky Tuesday around here. I went to do a couple errands today, one of which was picking up books for a reading thing we are doing in honor of Dr. Suess.

So I go into the library and tell the lady at the desk where I am from and that I am there to pick up books. She asks if that is where I usually pick them up in that "you're an idiot" voice. :confused3 I tell her no I was asked to pick them up.

She goes off to check, asking someone else about them then goes in the back room to check. She comes back and says she doesn't know anything about it to go to the fiction counter. :confused3 Now she doesn't ask what kind of books but I head in the direction and right next to the fiction desk is the children's desk.:thumbsup2

The minute I told them what I was there for the one lady sitting there says, "oh yes, follow me", right back to the front desk and I wait while she goes right into the same back room the other chick did and brings out a cart with who they are for on a long banner attached across the top. :mad:

Right after she goes in the door, first snotty chick sees me standing there and asks what is going on and I tell her that the lady is getting them for me.:rolleyes:

I LOVE LOVE Snarky Tuesdays. Hi Merle!

Didn't you want to smack Ms. Snotty upside the head?
Good afternoon everyone!

Did I miss Shug???

Oh no, I wanted to let her know Petey's been sneaking out at night!
imagesCAQVROYY.jpg

That's not my son that's a cocker spaniel in drag :scared1:

I know, I'm not supposed to be here, I'm supposed to be doing laundry and studying. I'm going now :tiptoe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter