PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres one thing we all share its an evil sense of humor ;)

If theres one thing we all share its an evil sense of humor ;)

That, and the fact that we have enemies just for posting here. ;) Stick around, 3P, you too can be among the most hated. :woohoo:

We also all share the curse of Herc. :rolleyes:

That, and the fact that we have enemies just for posting here. ;) Stick around, 3P, you too can be among the most hated. :woohoo:

SHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I was trying to make us look like :angel: :angel:

and then you go and tell them this!!

I'm so disillusioned!

Guess I'll have to be :angel: princess: :angel: princess: :angel: princess: all by myself.

Yep...I can vouch for that!

Ummm...not ALLL of us!!!

:angel: :angel: (that's Paige and me)

Okay, now see they would have believed :love: , but they'll never believe :angel:

You messed it up there Roadie. Had 'em believing a perfectly good lie and you messed it up. :sad2:

;) :rotfl:

Good Morning all!

T&B hope your head feels better

4's send the email, if you don't want to be snowballed, that email makes it plain as day! Although like someone suggested, make sure she acknowledges the second one you sent. I'm not sure what it said, but if it was one that wasn't as stern as this one, you might not get a response. If you send this one, you are guaranteed to get one. Stand firm...Good Luck.

Okay, now see they would have believed :love: , but they'll never believe :angel:

You messed it up there Roadie. Had 'em believing a perfectly good lie and you messed it up. :sad2:

;) :rotfl:

ummm...I don't think so!

You were the one who told them we "share the curse of Herc"

sheesh!!!

and I am an :angel: princess: :angel: princess:

Just ask my DH :p

SHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm so disillusioned!

Guess I'll have to be :angel: princess: :angel: princess: :angel: princess: all by myself.

Yeah right!!! :lmao: :lmao: Should I forward them my morning Pm :rolleyes1

You guys have enemies? I can't imagine that!

I've already been blessed with the presence of Herc. :rolleyes: At least I've figured out how to deal with that one.

I like it here. Enemies be damned!

People still think I'm a sweetheart. :love:
How early do you all drink in Texas? :eek:

89, headache is still hanging out waiting to attack...it's making me in a pretty pissy mood for sure.

I almost got into it on one thread. Please don't tell me the laws in the state of Maryland when I've already stated them and I live here and you don't... I will find facts to back up what I'm saying. :rolleyes1

SHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm so disillusioned!

:scared: NOT THE PRINCESS SMILEY!!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!:scared1:

Hello P17. :wave:

Is anyone going to disagree with me on the Herc thing? :confused3 Heck he'll even agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter