PM EMH and Happily Ever After

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by uncleozzy, May 16, 2018.

1. uncleozzy

uncleozzy Earning My Ears

We're heading to WDW December 2-7 and are trying to figure out when to see Happily Ever After. It will only run twice during our visit, Monday and Wednesday, but Wednesday will likely be PM EMH at MK. We were planning on being at Epcot on Monday night (it's my wife's birthday and her only request is "margaritas"), but we'd be willing to switch if the EMH will make the nighttime crowds unbearable. We won't be taking advantage of the EMH, unfortunately (our 4-year-old might not make it to HEA, let alone beyond).

Any thoughts or experiences? Thanks!

2. bffdisney

bffdisney Mouseketeer

Both nights will be very crowded. Pick whatever works better for you and just deal with it. This isn't meant to be mean but with so many parties, people don't have a lot of opportunities to see HEA.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

EMH night will be busier, but that doesn't mean Monday won't be crowded. It's a matter of degrees. I would probably do the dessert party to minimize exposure to the crowds.

5. cassie58

cassie58 DIS Veteran

I would switch, or have an early dinner with margaritas at Epcot and then hop over to MK to get a spot for fireworks(if doing hoppers of course!) I am sure both nights will be crowded with the others being party nights, but a Monday night may be less crowded, especially w/o EMH, as many tend to arrive on the weekend and do MK first or Sunday night party, so onto other parks on Monday. Party days tend to be less crowded during the day, so if you are not doing the party, you could do one of those days for an MK day, and have an early night back at your resort or hop to Epcot that evening for margaritas!

6. SaintsManiac

SaintsManiac DIS Veteran

Early dinner with margaritas at Epcot then monorail to MK for HEA dessert party!

7. uncleozzy

uncleozzy Earning My Ears

Ah, yeah, taking the monorail over might be a good idea, actually. I'm truthfully not sure we can make it to HEA, late-hours-wise, so I don't want to book the dessert party, but that sounds like a good option if we want to use it. All the parties that week make it tough to figure out when to do which parks, but since I don't expect to do "everything" with a 4-year-old anyway, we can be pretty relaxed about scheduling (I still feel like we have to do MK on the morning of the first full day, though!)

Thanks for the ideas, everybody.