Plz tel me your favorite thing about All Star Sports

For Dinner(4 PM- 10PM)I highly suggest taking the short walk over to Intermission Food Court at All-Star Music.:)

They currently have some AWESOME Dinner offerings-much better than at End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports IMO!:)

43478211571_da27908ad7_h.jpg

Don’t know what it all is - but it’s pretty!

Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food at the food court is. We had some great meals there.

I LOVED the football field! Cool in pictures....COOLER in person! I loved the main building and was pleasantly surprised by the food court.

So many things! 1. Great options at food court 2. Small and compact ...easy to get around 3. Awesome fun theming 4. Easy access to All Star Music food court for more good options 5. Option to take All Star Music bus from park to resort if it arrives before Sports does 6. Campfire with s’mores 7. Friendly staff 8.Etc., etc :love:

I'm just back from 4 nights at Sports. Great stay! Consistent bus service, fast check in, and free upgrade to preferred room! FREE marshmallow roast in the evenings!

I'm just back from 4 nights at Sports. Great stay! Consistent bus service, fast check in, and free upgrade to preferred room! FREE marshmallow roast in the evenings!
I know this sounds ridiculous, but do you know if they had mint chocolate chip and/or cookies n cream ice cream at the sports food court?

I know this sounds ridiculous, but do you know if they had mint chocolate chip and/or cookies n cream ice cream at the sports food court?
I know they definitely had mint chocolate chip because my daughter ordered that on a cookie ice cream sandwich this past June. Not sure about cookies and cream. I thought they did but not 100% sure.

I know they definitely had mint chocolate chip because my daughter ordered that on a cookie ice cream sandwich this past June. Not sure about cookies and cream. I thought they did but not 100% sure.
Thx so much... it shouldn't be that big of a deal, but it kinda is for us lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter