plumeria plant at WDW - did anyone else buy one?

lynetteSC

Have you ever been BACK-DOORED?
Hi guys- on our trip last month to WDW, we picked up some plumeria for Mother's Day gifts. I wondered if anyone else had purchased and and how everyone's was doing. They had little carts in EPCOT and also in DTD selling them. Kinda neat. :flower:

I didn't buy one when i was there this yr but i bought one two yrs ago and it is doing great!! Mine is yellow.
Kim

My parents bought a few of them and they are all doing well. They bought them a couple years back. The first time they bought them however, they didnt have the best of luck.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I could smell them before I actually saw them. I didn't get one but now I wish I did!!

:flower:

We bought a couple on our trip last week and I just planted them a couple of days ago. I'm now keeping my fingers crossed that they take root and do well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see..........

Rhonda922 said:
I know exactly what you're talking about. I could smell them before I actually saw them. I didn't get one but now I wish I did!!

:flower:

The same people who are selling them down there have a website if you want to order one.....

http://www.justplumerias.com/

The guy said if mine don't work out I could order more and they would come just like the ones they are selling at EPCOT.

My DMil had bought one in Dec for my DH and we stopped by both locations to ask advice on it. My DH can buy the 10 cent "dead" orchids at the back of Lowe's and get them blooming furiuosly in no time. But, this dang Plumeria is just not growing at the speed he feels like it should.
Well funny thing is we came back from WDW on Saturday and it had grown a good 2 inches. Maybe just needed some neglect. They were very nice helping him though.

I've been afraid to buy any.

Years ago, I bought one at a Home & Flower show. It was never anything but a stick in the mud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter