Pls explain some of your food to an ignorant foreigner :o)

mmmmmm Dove, yes Dove chocolate is good!!! I like Cadbury, I get their candy at Easter :)

For pizza, in Anaheim? hmmm, not sure, hopefully a local will jump in but we really enjoy Round Table, it's a chain and it is good stuff. We usually order from Papa John's tho, it's a really good deal, in fact we are having that tomorrow night for dinner. :)

mmmmmm Dove, yes Dove chocolate is good!!! I like Cadbury, I get their candy at Easter :)

For pizza, in Anaheim? hmmm, not sure, hopefully a local will jump in but we really enjoy Round Table, it's a chain and it is good stuff. We usually order from Papa John's tho, it's a really good deal, in fact we are having that tomorrow night for dinner. :)

I'm afraid I'm addicted to Dove chocolates. I usually have a supply on hand and I eat one or two of them with a handful of almonds. Yum! Yeah, I think Easter is the only time I usually have Cadbury chocolate too.

Yes! Round Table! :cloud9: I love Round Table but unfortunately we don't have one near us anymore so I don't get it very often. Papa John's is pretty good but I can't believe how skimpy they are on their toppings. But I agree that it's good for a less expensive pizza though.

When you go to the store do they put your things in a sack or a bag?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter