Please vote for DIS Unplugged blog- Don't forget to vote daily!

We must have been just one vote behind - #1 in both categories again :)

cheers,
:flower3:

We lost our top spot in Travel to Ricky's blog. Still #1 overall but trending down -- Go vote!! And don't forget, you can vote twice - once for Travel and once for overall! COME ON GUYS - This isn't just ANY blog - It is the 2009 TRAVEL WEEKLY MAGELLAN GOLD AWARD WINNING BLOG - Let's show some love!

http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/data/orbbies/voting/?vote_for=214#214

vote every day!
How are you seeing the results for Travel. I can only find the listing of the rankings for Overall.

It would not let me resgister do to having a postal code
instead of a zip code.
This sucks!!!!

Just voted today. It is still #1 overall BUT the voting trend for the DISunplugged Blog is DOWN for today! Vote vote vote!!

Just Voted
Dis Unplugged is #1 but voting trend down.
People need to vote then post so this stays at the top of the Thread.

On another note have you ever read something that just makes you feel inadequate. If you are a working mom take a look at the "Homeschooling in Heels" blog, it is not high in the ratings but rather high in the guilt inducement factor.

Please vote daily. We are number 2 in the theme park category. I have been enjoying some of the blogs that are listed.

How are you seeing the results for Travel. I can only find the listing of the rankings for Overall.

When you go to vote in Travel they are arranged by votes.
Thanks for answering this! I haven't logged on since this morning so I didn't see your question Annette.
Kathy - on something totally OT, my dd3 was looking at this thread and saw the pictures of your granddaughters. At first, she thought the picture was her when she was smaller and then thought because the carpet was similar that the kids were visiting our house when the pic was taken. After she found out one of the kids wasn't her, she said, "Oh, those are cute babies!"

Thanks for answering this! I haven't logged on since this morning so I didn't see your question Annette.
Kathy - on something totally OT, my dd3 was looking at this thread and saw the pictures of your granddaughters. At first, she thought the picture was her when she was smaller and then thought because the carpet was similar that the kids were visiting our house when the pic was taken. After she found out one of the kids wasn't her, she said, "Oh, those are cute babies!"

How cute! :)

Don't forget you get to vote twice! Once for Best Overall and once in the theme parks category.

I just voted for both and The DIS is still second in the Theme Parks and Attractions. The DIS is still number one overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter