• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please tell me why...

Al's Jasmine

Earning My Ears
my DH and I are so NUTS!?

This is how nuts..We just booked a room for tonite to check out tomorrow..just to be at Disneyland for a day. And we are driving 5-6 hours tonite..getting there around midnight..leaving tomorrow from the parks after the fireworks for another 5-6 hour drive home just to make it in time to tidy the house and cook for mother's day which I am hosting at our home.

We just couldn't wait to see all the neat-o 50th stuff that I just went and booked a room at work. Why o why are we so obsessed with Disney!? lol :rotfl:

I'll take lots of pics!

HAVE FUN!!
We're a little nutsy with wating for our trip.. my boys keep yelling at me "Don't look at the pictures on the internet anymore! Keep it a surprise until we get there!" :rotfl:

But I can't help myself!! At least I will know what to point out to them when we arrive in 8 more days!! Yeah!! :banana:

You're not any crazier than me. While there on Monday, once they started announcing the sneak peek of the parade and fireworks, I started calling the airlines trying to get a later flight. We were supposed to leave at 4:30pm. There were not any flights late enough, so I called the rental car company and asked if I keep the car 1 more day and return it to Oakland. I ended up driving home after the fireworks Monday. Left DL at 9pm, got home around 4am, the went to work the next day. :faint:

Same here. We drove down Tuesday night (with a 2 year old, no less), got up at 6:00 to make it to the park in time for the 8:30 opening - which we missed anyway on account of traffic, then drove back on Wednesday night around 6:00.

You'll love the 50th Anniversary exhibit, Buzz, the gold ride vehicles, all the new paint and how good everything looks. The Jungle Cruise has been updated, and there's a new exhibit in the Gallery that wasn't open on Wednesday.

Have fun.

Al's Jasmine said:
We just couldn't wait to see all the neat-o 50th stuff that I just went and booked a room at work. Why o why are we so obsessed with Disney!? lol :rotfl:

Oh you aren't nuts, you are spontaneous so enjoy it! I wish I could drive there in six hours believe me, I'd do it all the time. Have fun and post those pictures when you get back!

Al's Jasmine said:

This is how nuts..We just booked a room for tonite to check out tomorrow..just to be at Disneyland for a day. And we are driving 5-6 hours tonite..getting there around midnight..leaving tomorrow from the parks after the fireworks

will you let us know how the crowds are? :goodvibes

You are NOT nuts!!!!!!! :rotfl: You want to know who's nuts?? My mom and I. This July will be our third trip to Disneyland in a one year period of time. We went last July, last December then again in July!!! HAHAHA! We're from Nevada and I guess you can say my mom and I are obsessed with Disneyland. I'm 25, my mom's 54 and we LOVE Disneyland!!!! :rotfl2:

Sarangel said:
Same here. We drove down Tuesday night (with a 2 year old, no less), got up at 6:00 to make it to the park in time for the 8:30 opening - which we missed anyway on account of traffic, then drove back on Wednesday night around 6:00.

You'll love the 50th Anniversary exhibit, Buzz, the gold ride vehicles, all the new paint and how good everything looks. The Jungle Cruise has been updated, and there's a new exhibit in the Gallery that wasn't open on Wednesday.

Have fun.

It's good thing you guys drove back Wed, because if you had been there thursday I'd owe you such a pinch for not meeting up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter