Please tell me how on board booking works

wehavesix

DIS Veteran
How far out can you book the next cruise? What if you later decide to change dates, itinerary, or ship? Does the discount and obc follow you to the new booking? Can you later have your travel agent handle the booking and get any additional obc offered via the agent? Is there anything else I should know about the process? Thanks in advance!

How far out can you book the next cruise? What if you later decide to change dates, itinerary, or ship? Does the discount and obc follow you to the new booking? Can you later have your travel agent handle the booking and get any additional obc offered via the agent? Is there anything else I should know about the process? Thanks in advance!

I believe you can book anything that's on a calendar. We've booked a year or more out as long as the cruise was published / available. We've also changed reservations afterward, and discounts stayed in place. We were actually encouraged at one onboard booking to have at least one booked ahead all the time because there is so much flexibility in moving the cruise dates / port locations afterward. We've never used a travel agent, so I'm not sure how that works. Limitations / penalties for changes that occur close to cruise times apply to onboard bookings as well--no difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter