Please tell me about Cosmic Rays

grandmadebby

Mouseketeer
We are planning a very quick trip with no TS dining, can you please tell me about Cosmic Rays and any other good places at MK. We have usually go to Columbia Harbor House, Pinnochio's or Casey's Corner. Just looking for something different. Thanks in advance for your help.

We like it, usually get chicken and ribs. The toppings bar is nice but I see too many people picking thru with their hands. People get food on their fingers, lick it off then pick up the utensils. Sick.

We love Cosmic Rays. Usually we split a meal because it is just so much food. We like the Rib & Chicken Platter. Enjoy!

Also,Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is the only CS at WDW with live entertainment.The singer is really good.;):)

I think Cosmic Rays is ok. I think the food is just fine and the area is a bit too noisy though. It's cute to Sonny but it wears out. I like Columbia Harbour House the best for the food and the upstairs, quiet seating.

We like Cosmic Rays, especially when on DDP. We will split the chicken and ribs meal between my DM and myself. Sometimes my DD, when she was younger, as well. The chicken and ribs are good. And at $14 they're not a bad value. We've never used the toppings bar since we always get the chicken.

Some people object to the 3 ordering stations. If you are not going to go to more stations than you have adults in your group-it works well. One goes to one station, another goes to another. If you don't have enough adults though you may end up with some cold food.

We don't usually spend a lot of time at MK-when we do our #1 choice is CR, then PB, then CH. That's the only 3 we've experienced.

I prefer CR when it's quieter. The noise level can be high and it can get very crowded.

We really liked the variety at Cosmic Rays. Sonny kept the kids entertained! It was fun-we will go again this trip:thumbsup2
DSCF6638.jpg

Cosmic Ray's is my favorite counter service location in the Magic Kingdom and they also have that amazing toppings bar, which includes the hot melted cheese sauce.

Love Cosmic Rays, Huge selections, good if u have a big crowd or if u love great food and HUGE condiments bar

at mk i think pinochio's is a great place to eat if u have kids, cute setting and good selection

Casey's Corner: Yummmm also adorable setting, u can whatch disney sport clips while you sit in bench/bleachers and eat yummy hot dogs and the best fries (but u have to get chesse sause for ur, its amazing, also at Cosmic)

We like it, usually get chicken and ribs. The toppings bar is nice but I see too many people picking thru with their hands. People get food on their fingers, lick it off then pick up the utensils. Sick.

People do this everywhere..No shocker

Can someone expalin the different stations to me. We usually eat at CHH but decided to try Cosmic Rays this time. Most of us want the 1/2 chicken but 1 kid wants the nuggets do we have to get in a seperate line for that?

We had QSDP over spring break. We ate at Cosmic Rays and had the chicken rib combo. It came with mashed potato's and green beans. It was ok and the portions were big. The place we really liked at MK, though, is the Golden Oak outpost. My wife had the chicken blt flatbread and I had the chicken breast sandwhich. Both these meals were very,very good. It has very little seating next to it, but Pecos Bills is right there if you need a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter