Please tell me about budget rental car and program

Watch the invoicing.
Alamo/National are pretty good at charging what your rate is.
Budget tried to make our $74 rental over $250 by charging us for add-ons we didn't want. I had to contest the bill and reprint it for what we had reserved. Things were added on like prepaid gas(we were going 75 miles), all insurances, and $57 for 30 minutes of additional renting as our flight landed nearly 45 minutes early.

Do you have to go to the counter first? Do they assign you the car or do you get to pick it out.

You have to go to the counter and they assign the car. No real trouble other than they have been the slowest service in my experience. In other words, don’t plan to get out of there in a hurry.

Never used them but nice prices for December. Used to national and Alamo. Compare?

I rented from Budget once at MCO and waited a long time at the counter. They have a Fastbreak program which is supposed to allow you to skip the counter. I have not used it, but I suggest you at least check it out. I love Alamo's skip the counter and will even pay a little more for it. I have used Budget at other airports, mostly in California, and plan to eventually look at the Fastbreak program myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter