please stop hogging all the free soda!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is both mature and classy.

Look... First of all, making a thread to take a shot at a different thread could probably be construed as rude and inappropriate.

Second, this thread is not an honest attempt at discussion or seeking answers to questions. At best it should be considered an off topic thread.

Third, if you cannot understand why SOME might find the attitude of "take whatever free stuff you can, stuff your pockets" as abusive of the complimentary amenities on board then there is not even any room for discussion with you.

Fourth, there is already a thread for discussing the topic which you are wasting your time and energy to mock.

Fifth and finally, I am done with this thread and will recommend it for locking.

Must not be a whole lotta joy in a Bug's life...

You will find extremely judgmental people here when you have differing views than theirs. People ask a question and evolves into they are "teaching their children to break rules" or "teaching their children to steal"! It totally baffles me how they belittle people around here. It's one of the main reasons I try not to post that much.

it didn't used to be like that here. a couple years ago i was always on these threads, everyone was so helpful and friendly. i left for a time and came back and found a big change. its not everyone but there are a few. when i read the first post here i laughed (thank you poster), it is only meant to be humorous and it was, but then it took a turn.
more and more of my time is now spent on the disney resorts or disney restaurant threads. their very helpful and friendly. really nice interesting threads.
not to get flamed here, most threads are nice. most dis'ers are nice. but there are a few.......

Lord knows I'm almost single handedly responsible for sending DCL broke with my hogging of the H2O, my hogging of the free soda and my overuse of the double ply bog roll.
I've now moved on to the Sofitel to send them broke too by hogging all the Roger & Gallet from my 3 night stay...

George Lucas sold Star Wars rights for $4billion to Disney but DCL can't afford the free H2O and soda that people pay for when they pay for their cruise huh?

As you were

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter