Please READ AND REPLY

Icecream035

Earning My Ears
THIS IS A HUGE question I have about the DISNEY CRUISE line sail away party. I would love to know the name of the song they first play during the sail away party. It might just be made for the cruise but I would LOVE if it was released on iTunes.

I believe that is a Disney Cruise Line song exclusively for the cruiseline called Sailing Away.

If you play it enough I am sure you can figure out all the lyrics. Can you slow it down at all to get the lyrics?

MJ

I believe that is a Disney Cruise Line song exclusively for the cruiseline called Sailing Away.

If you play it enough I am sure you can figure out all the lyrics. Can you slow it down at all to get the lyrics?

MJ

I can't slow it down but I can get the lyrics, do u guys know where I can get the song from disney? We are doing a show case in drama and I'm directing it and I would love to use that song! I have tried week after week searching the Internet and no one, not even disney has responded, so far this sight has been the best to me, if anyone finds out from disney of how I can get this song, that would be great, please help........ Icecream035

I can't slow it down but I can get the lyrics, do u guys know where I can get the song from disney? We are doing a show case in drama and I'm directing it and I would love to use that song! I have tried week after week searching the Internet and no one, not even disney has responded, so far this sight has been the best to me, if anyone finds out from disney of how I can get this song, that would be great, please help........ Icecream035

If it is an exclusive song to the cruise line sailaway parties I doubt Disney will give you a file for it. Sorry.

MJ

If it is an exclusive song to the cruise line sailaway parties I doubt Disney will give you a file for it. Sorry.

MJ

Disappointed, little hope left, thanks for trying... Wait keep in touch mmouse37 I just have enough energy and hope for one last thing, I'm gonna contact DISNEY!! I will say when they respond

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter