Please post if you are having trouble accessing the new boards?

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
It just seems hardly anyone is posting and I was wondering if it is do to the trouble we are expierencing getting on or just lurking...

thanks for your input.....

Mal

I had some trouble getting on earlier but it seems to be working...

I guess I just did not have anything to say.;)

Hi Mal:

For two days at work I have been unable to get on. This morning I felt awful not being able to read everyones posts about rewards and Disney. These boards have definitely become addictive. I repeatedly checked during projects. So far I am having no problem at home. I hope I can go on-line tomorrow morning. I need my cup of coffee and these boards to get me through the day.:p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p :bounce: :p

I have tried numerous times in the past 2 days and this evening is the first time I've been able to get into this site. It's so frustrating. I don't post often but I do enjoy the board. Hopefully everything is fixed now and the posts will pickup.

Today has been the worst day yet. I couldn't get onto the site until about 2:00pm this afternoon. I tried to get on at about 8:00am. Hope these problems will get resolved. How else will I do milesource trivia Mal??? ;)

:( Problems here too. It's been real hit and miss over the last two days. But so far since I've been home from work tonight I've been able to get in anytime I wanted. So it looks like everything is smooth sailing. Hope it stays that way!!

Misty :earsgirl:

This is the first time I could post in 2 days due to the outages on the boards.

I'm giggling away here - I would have loved to post to complain about access, but I couldn't get on to make the post.

i was stuck for about 3 days, but all seems to be ok now.

Bev

This is the first I have been able to get on to post as well/ Hope things are straightened out with the new boards soon. Now I have to read to see what I have been missing-lol!

Karen

Yesterday, May 2nd, was the first day that I have been able to access the boards since the 30th and today is the first that I have been able to post, assuming this actually posts, that is!:)

I couldn't get on until yesterday afternoon either. This morning the boards seem to be working great though. (Crossing my fingers...)
:)

I was able to log on Monday morning and Wednesday morning, however all day Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon I was denied! Hoping I can continue to log on as I am planning a trip for June 2001.

I haven't had any problems until last night. But, it seems to be running fine now. Ya know, I bet if the lurkers would register and post with us this would be one of the busiest rewards boards out there!;)

Woo Hoo! Finally made it here! Haven't been able to get to the boards all week! Talk about withdrawl! Hope it continues to work I gotta lotta reading to do!:bounce: :bounce:

Maria

I admit to be a rewards addict and not being able to get on the boards for two days was driving me crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter