Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

I'm pleased to announce that TourGuideMiKE.com is the new corporate sponsor of our theme parks board. Many of our visitors have already utilized the automated vacation planning services that TGM offers - and have given it rave reviews. It was those reviews, coupled with Mike Hewell's (the MiKE in TourGuideMiKE) encyclopedia-like knowledge of Disney that made this an obvious fit for our site. But beyond Mike's knowledge of Disney, I was most impressed by his passion. When I met with Mike a few weeks ago, I realized I recognized him. In a previous life, Mike was a VIP tour guide with Magic Kingdom Guest Services, and he used to conduct the Keys the Kingdom Tour. I took the tour with Mike in December, 1996 and was moved by the amount of emotion he infused into his tour. So moved, that 10 years later, I still remember it. I may not remember every word he said on that tour, but his passion was imprinted in my memory. I've met a lot of Disney fans and a lot of people with a passion for Disney, and I can honestly say there are not that many I remember this well.

So, please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE.com to the DIS as an official corporate sponsor - and please spread the word!

Thanks,
Pete

:cool1: Way too cool! What a neat thing to have remembered taking that tour, too :-)

They do, just click the banner for $3 off!

Congratulations Mike and Pete, this is fantastic news!

Welcome,
I used TGM to help plan my Christmas and New Year trip and couldn't rate it high enough! We never waited in lines at all and this was during Christmas week!! I would recommend TGM to everyone.

Awesome. That's really cool. He does seem to have quite the knowledge of disney which is great.

DisneyGeek2000 said:
So do DIS members get a discount on TGM?

LOL :rotfl: That was my first thought when I opened up this board and saw the new sponsorship. You'd think this was the budget board :rotfl2:

Anywhoes...Welcome Tour Guide Mike! Its always great to have an expert sponsor with the personality to woo us over :love:

Welcome TourGuide Mike! We used his service for our August trip last year and will be signing up again for this year's vacation. A great help when travelling with 3 little ones under 5!

Welcome TGMike! I've used his services I believe 3x now! Valuable information can be found with him!! Plus his touring dates are pretty much right on target!

Interesting, not sure I believe in it all, I guess you could say I'm a pessimist - I guess I just need more "magic" in my life!!

pixiedust:

(either that or its about time he paid for some of the advertising that is all over the board for TGM every day anyway...)

Wow! Thanks for making TGM an official sponsor and getting his info out. I've been a TGM subscriber since 2004 and very happy with all of his info. If you love WDW and like to plan then TGM is a good fit.

Welcome to TGM :thumbsup2

Congratulations, Tour Guide Mike! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Your advice made our first trip wonderful. :thumbsup2

Yea for TourGuideMike!!!

I'm looking forward to using all the useful information I learned on his site on our September trip this year!!!

TGM is the best!

:thumbsup2 Excellent!!! We are using Tourguide Mike for our May trip!! So far we have found all of his info very helpfull!!!

Amanda

Tour Guide Mike made our first trip perfect!!! :worship: I signed up for this years trip too!! It's a perfect fit!! :cool1: :thumbsup2
Kimba

I just recently signed up for TGM and I am really impressed with all the information. I will be going in June and will be using the info from TGM and all the great stuff I have learned from fellow Disers!

Helen

Welcome!! I love the colors dedicated to the board along with the banner (very nice!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!