Please help with my hotel!!

sugliac

DVC Fan Contributor
DVC Gold
Hi, folks!

I have a reservation coming up for Wilderness Lodge and have fastpasses booked from 60 days out (including Millenium Falcon, FOP, and other great rides I dont want to lose). Just saw a rate at the beautiful Ritz Carlton that is far less expensive and am thinking about changing. Will my family lose our FP+ reservations if we cancelled? I'm not sure if this matters but my family and I all use Annual Passes for our fp+ and everything.

Hi, folks!

I have a reservation coming up for Wilderness Lodge and have fastpasses booked from 60 days out (including Millenium Falcon, FOP, and other great rides I dont want to lose). Just saw a rate at the beautiful Ritz Carlton that is far less expensive and am thinking about changing. Will my family lose our FP+ reservations if we cancelled? I'm not sure if this matters but my family and I all use Annual Passes for our fp+ and everything.
Well, Millenium Falcon does not have FPs. And yes, there’s the possibility of losing your FPs. Only those who switch from one onsite resort to another onsite resort are guaranteed to keep their FPs intact.

As a PP said Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run is not offering FP+ at least not currenctly so not sure how you snagged one?

It was announced in February of this year that if you cancel your onsite reosrt stay you would get a 48 hour grace period to rebook an onsite resort stay or your FP+ would be cancelled.

As a PP said Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run is not offering FP+ at least not currenctly so not sure how you snagged one?

It was announced in February of this year that if you cancel your onsite reosrt stay you would get a 48 hour grace period to rebook an onsite resort stay or your FP+ would be cancelled.

Alas! Don't I look like a fool! After consulting with my wife (aka the boss) apparently, we got reservations for Olga's Cantina and the lightsaber place. Sorry for the discrepancy there!

And I think after hearing from both comments, it's good to know our reservations would be cancelled. I think at this point we still may switch, because we love the Ritz there, but definitely makes things more complicated. Thanks for all of your lovely help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!