please help regain memories from whispering canyon cafe

nina0220

Earning My Ears
I lost my photos in a fire years ago. One of my favorite memories of Disney was a trip to the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge when it first opened in the mid 90s. There was a cast member there with the stage name "Trigger Happy" I think his real name was Nate. Dose anyone remember this cast member and have photos of him. It would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any pictures, but the guy you're looking for is Nathan Ellison, I'm his sister, Jordan. We were looking up videos on Youtube for fun about new Disney rides and then I decided to Google his character's name 'Trigger Happy' for fun. Found this post, although it might be too long ago for you to still be checking this, but figured if you do I'd go ahead and let you know you can just find him on Facebook if you want to ask him about photos. His current Facebook pic is him gasping with sunglasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter