Please help me with my project !!!!!!!!!

chattgirl509

Earning My Ears
Hello all I am currently working on a project in school and was needing some help. We have to open a business, I am doing a candy store / sweet shop but I am stuck on picking out a name. I have thought of several but nothing seems to stick. Any suggestions would help thank you so much in advance.

Do you have a theme for the candy shop? That will probably help people think up a fun name :)

Thanks spbink, I don't really have a theme the idea is just a very modern store that is very colorful and that serves an array of sweets not just candy. I was hoping to have "sweet" or "sugar" in the name rather then just candy but all suggestions would be great.

My friend is going to name her store Tizz so Sweet. Its a play on words cause her last name is Tizzard.

Maybe you can think of something to do with your name?

Just off the top of my head:
- The Sugar Shack
- Sweet Delights
- Your Name Here 's Sugar Factory
- The Sweetie Shop
I dunno if those are any good. :confused3
Good luck. :thumbsup2

Sugar Me Up
Candy Salad
Peace, Love, Sweets

...meh? Not so good at the name thing, but hopefully this will help inspire you.

No one has suggested something with "Spoonful" in the title?

Hmm... a few others to throw into the mix:
- Tip-o-the-Tongue
- Sweet Retreat
- Honey Bunz
- The Honey Tree
- Dandy Candy
- Jelly Beanz ("Z" can modify a lot of things to make them workable.)
- The Gum Drop Shop
- How Sweet It Is...
- Death By Chocolate (Probably not the best, and also probably already copyrighted.)

You could also go with the more posche-sounding, single word names like:
- Decadence
- Chocolicious
- Sweetactular
- Devine
- Sweetooth
- Sugarlicious

Off topic:
Here at Purdue there is a bar named "Harry's Chocolate Shop"; legend has it that it was a sweetshop fronting for a speakeasy.

Best of luck! :3dglasses

I posted twice, sorry.

Messaged the Mods, hopefully they can take care of this.

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!