Please help me figure out the logistics of how to do this ticketing.

nolenbelledavis

Mouseketeer
We're checking into Cabana Bay this Thursday and we have the annual pass rate. Friday we're moving to Portofino Bay and staying there for 3 nights. The reservations say you have to have the annual pass when you check in. I looked at buying the buy 2 get 2 day tickets and was planning to upgrade, but then decided it's just easier to go ahead and get one annual pass. Apparently, you have to pick up the pass at the ticket booth. I called reservations to see if there is any way around that. She told me no. I explained that we won't be in FL until 8:30ish and still have to drive there, etc, so the park would be closed. She called the hotel directly and said they'd make a one-time exception and we'd have to show them by noon the next day, or we'll be charged the seasonal rate.

So we're planning to go to the early morning opening, get the AP and then go back to show them. At that point we can go to Portofino, check in and get our Express Passses.

Does everyone in the room need to be present to pick up the Express Passes? I'd like to figure out whether just one of us can run back or if our entire party needs to go.

Also, does anyone have experience with the AP situation I described?

Thanks for any help!

One person can check the family in for the hotel

You will be issued room keys for all in your family that is listed in the room

Your room key is needed to use the ep lines

Guest services in city walk is open late

Why don’t you have your ap voucher set up to be at the front desk for when you check in (if this is allowed)

I know packages can be set up with receiving all documents at the front desk but not sure if tickets can be

Call the hotel direct and ask them

Ask to be transferred to the front desk when you call the main hotel number

One person can check the family in for the hotel

You will be issued room keys for all in your family that is listed in the room

Your room key is needed to use the ep lines

Guest services in city walk is open late

Why don’t you have your ap voucher set up to be at the front desk for when you check in (if this is allowed)

I know packages can be set up with receiving all documents at the front desk but not sure if tickets can be

Call the hotel direct and ask them

Ask to be transferred to the front desk when you call the main hotel number
The lady I spoke with said it has to be an activated AP. I do think I'll call the hotel directly and see if they can be any more helpful though. I could see if I can get the AP at city walk. Thanks for this idea. I just have to get fired up to do it, it took me hours this morning to get this far!

Cbay will work with you
I would not worry about it
You are arriving after the parks close
and the hotel would figure out why you only have a voucher and not the ap at check in

Take proof you bought the ap and that should be fine for when you check into the first hotel

Write down any names of peeps you talk to at the hotel
Once you do check in would be nice to let them know which employee was helpful to you

Good idea Mac about the names. I’ll be arriving with vouchers too. The girl on the phone told me I can pick up the tickets in the hotel at the vacation desk or at the will call machine next to the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter