Please help me choose which to pay for

KPtoys

Life is a perpetual vacation
So we are going during free dining. We have more ADR's than free meals. I don't know which meals would be worth paying OOP for or which ones to let Disney pay for. HELP PLEASE

We are eating at:
Kona Cafe - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Grand Floridian Cafe - Dinner
50's Cafe - Dinner
California Grill - Dinner (2 credits)
Akershush - breakfast
LeCellier - Lunch
Coral Reef - Lunch

So we have 9 TS's but only 6 free ones.

It's usually best to pay OOP for the buffets. I'd pay for Akershus and Crystal Palace.

I'd pay OOP for the 2 breakfasts. Breakfasts tend to be cheaper in price than lunch & dinner.

Going with the others, breakfast and buffets. We always pay OOP for breakfast ($18.95 vs $40+ at a dinner with all the apps, entree and dessert)

Crystal Palace :thumbsup2

That's what we did last year, CP OOP; Boma, 1900 PF, Concourse Steakhouse, Maya Grill, and Teppenyaki (all dinners) on the dining plan.

I just noticed that you are planning on California Grill at the Contemporary. That's 2 TS credits. With that, you'll still have to pay for one of your other meals. I would make it a lunch, cheaper than dinner! Make a late ADR and use it as an early dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter