~~~ Please help me choose a candy shop name!

Which name is best for a retro/nostalgic candy shop?

• Sugar High

• Candy Heaven

• The Sweet Spot

• Sugar Heaven

• Sweet Tooth

• Sugar Me Up

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
So I'm thinking about opening up a small candy shop that specializes in retro and nostalgic candy. I would have different areas in the store featuring candy from different decades.
I need help picking a name!:goodvibes
Please choose one or offer a suggestion!

We do have one of them about 20 minutes from our home in a large shopping center. I am looking to open up a small candy shop in a neighboring town in a small house type setting.:)

Oh, yeah, I guess Alburtis isn't that far away from Center Valley. Never mind :)

How about,

Once Upon a Candy
I voted for The Sweet Spot, but I really like this, as well.

It would be really fun if you could play music about candy and sweets while shoppers browse, as well. Songs like Sugar Shack, Candyman, Sugar Town, Sugar Sugar, I Want Candy, Candy Girl, Candy Rain, Honeycomb, Lollipop, and My Boy Lollipop all come to mind.

I like Once upon a Candy, but what about "Once upon a Sweet"? I think that has a nice ring to it, and it has the Disney feel too!! :)

I like Once upon a Candy, but what about "Once upon a Sweet"? I think that has a nice ring to it, and it has the Disney feel too!! :)
Love this too...also is a bit more vague than candy so I could potentially offer other sweets in the future. :thumbsup2

It would be really fun if you could play music about candy and sweets while shoppers browse, as well. Songs like Sugar Shack, Candyman, Sugar Town, Sugar Sugar, I Want Candy, Candy Girl, Candy Rain, Honeycomb, Lollipop, and My Boy Lollipop all come to mind.

Also,

Pour Some Sugar on Me (for the 80's treats!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter