Please Help....Looking for a letter to surprise my son for graduation gift...Disney Cruise to Alaska

bailey3131

Mouseketeer
Hello....

I was hoping someone could please help....I'm looking for a letter to put inside of a new luggage set for my son's graduation gift....I am taking him on a 7 night Disney Alaskan cruise May 28,2018 on the Wonder. I was wondering if anyone could please help???
His name is Tyler
High school graduation 2018
School colors green & white
Disney Alaskan Cruise on the Wonder May 28, 2018 out of Vancouver
Just him and I are going
And it's a HUGE Surprise...
Would love Mickey in cap and gown on letter

Thank you soooooooo much!!!!
Nichole :)

Made this for you today. I will send you a pm and if you like it, then you can download the full resolution copy with the link I'll provide.

Edited because I realized I uploaded the one that didn't say surprise on it.
IMG_8206.JPG

Last edited:
Hi
I posted my try in my photobucket
Look under: Tyler
If you have trouble uploading from photobucket please send me a PM (Private Message) with an email where I can send it.
Have a wonderful Cruise
Hugs Mel

Hello! My daughter is graduating college May 2023 and we are going on the Fantasy. I am looking for graduation themed magnets and shirts. I love the graduation cap and Minnie on the porthole but cannot find any designs!

Does anyone have any? I would love to see them.

This will be our 20th family cruise and my days started in the little kids club and will graduating to the clubs and Paulo too!

Her major is musical theater and music production

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter