• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please confirm or deny sound issues at Grand Floridian hotel rooms

Anyone have any recent experiences at BPK in regards to the noise issues? Good or bad?
We stayed third floor facing the lagoon last week. You can hear people in the room on the same side of the television. I am in construction and think it is because of the room to room door. We put a towel down and our suitcases. What really helped is we sleep with ocean noise already. The biggest annoyance is the gflow glow party. I thought it was someone on the deck next door but it was the party from the slide pool across the lagoon. It’s over by 9:30 and only three nights a week.

Having said all of this and with the renovations going on, the room is great and worth it. The only places we haven’t stayed is Riviera and Hilton Head and this is up there on our list to return.

We stayed at BPK a few weeks ago Top floor room. we had no issue with noise. We could however hear water running through a pipe once in a while no idea where it was from. I do not think it was the bathroom next door as it was very infrequent to the point where I would be far more concerned if the people used the bathroom at all.
There was also no construction noise outside if that matters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter