Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

PrincessBride07

Anyone want a peanut? Has crush on House. Have t
Hello everybody,
I have been looking around on this site for a little over a week now, but have never formally introduced myself. My name is Holly from Tennessee. I am planning a DFTW for December 4, 2007. I am just in the begining to start everything. I have planned an evening wedding at the WP with a dessert party reception at the UK Lower Pavilion. I really don't have much more to say at the moment, but I will keep you guys posted on all the wedding happenings. :tink:

Holly.....you have my anniversary date!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dec 4 1997 @ wdw YC Gazebo

Congrats sister!!!!!!

Maybe we'll run into each other..but I'm looking at the YC gazebo

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

WELCOME :) :) :) You will love it here!! Can't wait to hear all about your plans!! A December wedding sounds fantastic!

Welcome!!! We're getting married a few weeks before you! Good luck with all your planning, can't wait to hear more about it!!

Hi Holly! I'm new here too. I've been lurking for a while gathering up all this great information. Our wedding is planned for Dec 5, 2007, just one day after yours! We've got a 5 pm ceremony at the WP scheduled and our dinner reception will be at the American Adventure Parlor followed by Illuminations DP at French Island.

Good luck with all your planning. I know I've got lots of lists going now. I don't want to miss any important milestones!

Take Care!
Jill

Welcome to you too Jill!! You will get so much information from these boards :) and congrats as well!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.....:welcome: to the dis.. We hope to hear more about your wedding

Thank you guys so much for the welcome. :grouphug: I sometimes feel that I go into overload wedding talk with friends and coworkers. This is a great site to get all the excitement, frustrations, and everything else out. myprincessgirlisa and jcnovak1 it is really cool that we have the roughly the same dates. I haven't planned my planning session yet, but it will be cool if we are all down there at the same time for that. :thumbsup2

Hey there! I'm new too (10-21-07 wedding date) and haven't formally introduced myself to anyone although I've posted a couple of times.
Congratulations! Where in TN are you? I'm in Memphis. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.
Take care! :yay:

Hey guys,
I forgot to add the link to my engagement photos. There are a lot of them, and it might take a moment to load all of them up.

http://www.matthewstarling.com/holly/

Also, I am from the Nashville area technically. I have to travel alot for work, which is making it a little more difficult to plan this wedding. Thank God they do email. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter